Holiday Inn Express Maingate?

Sorry I have not stayed there, but looking at it on a map, I think the walk may be rather far. Probably 30 minutes or so.

Is this the one at 435 Katella? If so it looks fine from the outside. I have never stayed but have walked all around the area and the walk would be 15 minutes or so to the front gates.

We have a reservation at the Anaheim Hilton too....is that closer?
Thanks for all the responses!!!

Hollyster2

if you are talking about the Holiday Inn Express on katella we just stayed there 2 weeks ago for 4 nights. the walk was no problem - it's really no different than walking from the candy cane - just a couple minutes and a crossing of harbor more (we avg 10-12 minutes to DL). it's just around the corner from the strip of decent fast food restaraunts - great pizza by the slice, subway, chinese etc. our room was great, too. kinda dim lighting, but otherwise clean and nice, comfortable beds, 50+ channel tv, room always made up by 1:00 when we got back for afternoon nap, huge bathroom, no ants or other nasties. we saw the manager everywhere too - he seemed almost anal about making sure guests were happy. we had no problems at all. small but clean pool. free breakfast wasn't anything special - typical bread, cereal, fruit fare (no meat or waffles), except it also had daily hot cinnamon rolls which made it much better :Pinkbounc

we highly recommend the place if you can get a decent rate (while we were there the manager was even suggesting to people to call the hotel directly to get the best possible rate). we paid avg $62 + tax for 2 queens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter