• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Inn Maingate East.......

Daisie

DIS Veteran
If anyone has ever stayed here I would like some information:
How long a drive is to WDW?
What are the conditions of the Hotel?
Did you enjoy your stay?
Thanks so much.......I'm considering this hotel in January for a few days.
:)

I have been curious about this hotel as well. We will be there for four nights first week of November. I will definitely post all the details when we return.

They have a web-site at www.familyfunhotel.com. Won't give the details we all like to hear, like room condition etc. but it gives you general info on the hotel and a virtual tour.

The HIME is a very decent and family-friendly hotel right next to Old Town on the newly-beautified 192, and hence is in an excellent location. It is VERY convenient for WDW - just go straight across 192 on to Sera Lago Blvd, turn left on to Osceola Parkway, and you go straight into Disney in no more than 10 minutes.

We stayed there several years ago before the renovations and enjoyed the hotel. The staff was friendly and the free kids meals were great. The hotel also had a children's program that kept the kids busy during times in the dining. It is very close WDW and offered transportation, which was very reliable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter