Holiday Inn Maingate East

Could I tag a question on. If anyone could compare this hotel with Howard Johnson Maingate East. Which is nicer, safer.

Thank you everyone,
Markone

We stayed at this Holiday Inn last November for four nights. I used 2 for 1 vouchers from our frequent flyer tickets. It was a great hotel. We had a rental car and found that the main benefit to this hotel was its location. At the end of Seralago Blvd. you simply exit the parking lot on Seralago, go north to Osceola Pkwy and straight onto WDW property. Only about 5 minutes and no traffic or tolls. The pools were very large and very warm when we were there. The hot tubs are nice and the room included a microwave and fridge. The large safe is nice for a laptop. We had a complimentary breakfast as Priority Club members and it was okay (nothing exciting though) just food to eat. A fine hotel for sleeping and a swim or hottub after Disney. We spent our non-park days on Disney property touring and eating at the Disney hotels. If you have any specific questions please just ask and I shall answer.

I just asked this question under another Thread I printed out your answer for my "file" thanks for all of the info!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter