Holiday Shopping 2011

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
2.gif

Is there anyone else out there like me, who finds that the only good thing about this time of year, is that the summer clothes are starting to come into the shops :yay:

1.gif

So, has anyone picked up any holiday bargains in the sales, or have you seen anything that you want to treat yourself to ?

I was thrilled this week to see the start of the Mantaray swimwear coming into Debenhams, and Asda were putting some lovely swimsuits out yesterday

I can't wait to start shopping (though I may have to wait a few weeks as I have so many birthdays to fork out for in January), but already I've seen two swimsuits and a top in Next :-)cheer2: Yay ! bring on more top buying !)

So let us know what you've bought, and if possible post a pic of it here too

Happy Holiday Shopping guys ::yes::

Ooh I love seeing what people buy. It's like shopping without the expense unless I have to get it :rotfl:
In the Christmas sales I bought a gorgeous hot pink DKNY clutch bag from Harvey Nichols that was reduced to £30. I will post a photo when I'm next at home :lovestruc It's something I can use on a night when we go for a meal in DTD. My first 2011 purchase for my holiday.

Lovely swimwear Sam ::yes::

This is the top that I want from Next

999980.jpg

and this is the swimsuit from Debenhams

(shame I won't look as good in them as the models though :rotfl2::rotfl2:)

Roll on February when I can go spending :yay:

They are both Lovely Mandy......after your diet your'll look better than the models:thumbsup2

I've just ordered this

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/17951187/Disney-Women-Eeyore-Often-Grumpy/Product.html?searchstring=disney&searchtype=clothingall&searchsource=0&searchfilters=s%7bdisney%7d%2bc%7b470%7d%2b&cpage=1&urlrefer=search#

thought it was fun:rotfl:

mandy, did you get your Lotso Tshirt you wanted for Christmas?

That's cute, yes my DD got me it for Christmas, it's so nice :)

Mandy, you'll have to wear it to meet Lotso in HS:cool1:

Not sure if this will help anyone but John lewis have a selection of Fit Flops on sale...think I will get a pair myself:cool1:.....

.....mandy, you've started me on the shopping.....I won't be able to stop:rotfl:

Mandy, you'll have to wear it to meet Lotso in HS:cool1:

Not sure if this will help anyone but John lewis have a selection of Fit Flops on sale...think I will get a pair myself:cool1:.....

.....mandy, you've started me on the shopping.....I won't be able to stop:rotfl:

ooh I want to get my mum some fit flops for her birthday in a couple of weeks, thanks for that!

I bought a navy and white striped t shirt with some red detail on the buttons in M&S today in the sale for a fiver ... I think it will be suitably nautical for our first cruise this summer!

Yay summer clothes are back :)

Can't wait to get some holiday clothes :D

Claire ;)

Great thread Mandy I am off in 5 weeks so far I have bought a pair of optical white converse for me and nikes for ds!

Hoping to do a bit of shopping Friday afternoon. can't wait, can't wait

summer tops here we come

susan

I bought a navy and white striped t shirt with some red detail on the buttons in M&S today in the sale for a fiver ... I think it will be suitably nautical for our first cruise this summer!

That sounds perfect for a cruise Janie :boat:

Hoping to do a bit of shopping Friday afternoon. can't wait, can't wait

summer tops here we come

susan

:sunny: I'm dreaming of long sunny days and top shopping Sue :cloud9: :rotfl:

Its lovely to see a summery thread, Ian got me two lovely Disney tops for Christmas, a red Mickey Mouse one that I wanted in WDW but couldn't find my size, and an amazing Mad Hatter one, I will post some pics later..

OOOooooohhhh ..... I love this thread ... really makes me think that summer is on the way at last :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I have ordered some things from the Joe Brown's sale which will be great for my potential WDW trip in July and cruise in September.

A top

lc489.jpg

and a cardi for cooler evenings

lk169.jpg

I'm going to start looking out for bits and bobs for our holidays, I haven't really bought anything yet, but I'm sure I will. I need to pack lighter this year due to rubbish VH baggage allowances!

Mandy - I love that top from Next, very pretty!

Sapper - That tee shirt is so cute!

Totally Angellic - I love the top too! I like them when they aren't too tight round the tum - especially when Disney Dining! :rotfl:

oh I love this thread, makes me think of Summer :thumbsup2

Gorgeous purchases ladies! :goodvibes

Just made my first purchase for the holiday :yay:

Unfortunately, its not an item of clothing, or shoes but -

this suitcase

which happens to be for my DF! He agreed to the pink, for me, so that it matches the rest of our luggage :hug:

His suitcase broke after our last trip so Debenham's Blue Cross Sale provided the perfect opportunity to buy a new lightweight case...all the better for fitting more clothes and Disney goodies in it! :yay:

Now just to buy things to put IN the suitcase :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter