Holiday Storytellers times guide?

What is Durch and Durch in Germany? Is this new for 2018?
Helga and the nutcracker story ended in 2016, last year they had a band, this year will be durch and durch. They've been playing seasonally in the Germany pavilion since earlier this year

Thanks Yulilin3 and Fastpasser! I wanted to catch their show a second time last year but ran out of time so was really looking forward to seeing them again this year. I appreciate your help!

@mamaofsix
Future World "JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season"
1:25pm, 2:25pm,
3:25pm, 4:25pm
Holidays: Canada featuring Canadian Holiday Voyageurs
12:25pm, 1:20pm,
2:15pm, 3:10pm,
4:25pm, 6pm
Holidays: France featuring Père Noël
11:20am, 11:55am,
12:30pm, 1:20pm,
2:10pm, 3:40pm,
4:30pm, 5:05pm
Holidays: Germany featuring Durch & Durch
1:05pm, 2:10pm,
3:10pm, 5pm, 6pm,
7pm, 8pm
Holidays: Italy featuring La Befana
12:15pm, 12:55pm,
1:40pm, 2:35pm,
3:30pm, 4:15pm,
5:45pm, 6:30pm
Holidays: Japan featuring Daruma Storyteller
12pm, 12:45pm,
1:45pm, 3:15pm,
4:30pm, 5:05pm,
5:40pm, 6:15pm
Holidays: Mexico featuring Las Posadas Celebration
11:20am, 12:20pm,
1:05pm, 2:30pm,
4pm, 5pm
Holidays: Hanukkah featuring Hanukkah Storyteller
12:05pm, 12:45pm,
1:45pm, 3pm,
4:05pm, 5:05pm,
6:05pm, 6:50pm
Holidays: Norway featuring Sigrid and Julenissen the Christmas Gnome
11am, 11:45am,
1:30pm, 2:15pm,
3pm, 3:45pm,
4:30pm, 5:30pm
Holidays: American Adventure featuring Santa and Mrs. Claus
11:45am, 1:45pm,
3:45pm, 5:45pm
Voices of Liberty - Dickens Carolers
11:35am, 12:20pm,
1:05pm, 1:50pm,
2:35pm, 3:20pm,
4:05pm
Holidays: United Kingdom featuring Father Christmas
1:05pm, 2pm,
2:55pm, 4:30pm,
5:40pm, 6:30pm,
7:30pm, 8:30pm
Candlelight Processional
5pm, 6:45pm,
8:15pm

I'm so glad I was wrong. LOL Thanks for posting this!

Do we know is Mostly Kosher is performing again?? I heard awesome things about them!!!!!
Sorry if this is NOT the correct place to ask this!!!

While it was helpful to see the posted times through touring plans, I'd still love to see the official epcot times guide to make sure they both match up. Anyone been the past few days that could post a picture of the times guide? For some reason, the MDE online times guide is STILL not showing any Holiday Storytellers for today for me...

While it was helpful to see the posted times through touring plans, I'd still love to see the official epcot times guide to make sure they both match up. Anyone been the past few days that could post a picture of the times guide? For some reason, the MDE online times guide is STILL not showing any Holiday Storytellers for today for me...
Check this page of wdwent.com - info is from Disney:
http://www.wdwent.com/schedule.htm

the times I posted on the first page are directly from the HUB, the internal CM site, they are accurate. You can check this site, they post the times guide but for some reason it's still showing last weeks
https://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

Thanks. Weird that they haven't changed the times guide to this week yet!
my son plays with British Revolution at the UK pavilion, they have officially switched their sets and Father Christmas has started. I will ask if he can pick up a times guide today so I can post it for you

my son plays with British Revolution at the UK pavilion, they have officially switched their sets and Father Christmas has started. I will ask if he can pick up a times guide today so I can post it for you

Wow, neat that he plays for British Revolution! Thank you so much for asking him to pick up a guide :)

Can someone link to a current times guide for Epcot?

One was posted on a blog recently but I can't read it. The resolution of the image is so low that when I zoom in it's too pixelated to read it.

Thanks!

Can someone link to a current times guide for Epcot?

One was posted on a blog recently but I can't read it. The resolution of the image is so low that when I zoom in it's too pixelated to read it.

Thanks!
The link on the above post works fine, anyways the times are all on page one of the thread

Do we know is Mostly Kosher is performing again?? I heard awesome things about them!!!!!
Sorry if this is NOT the correct place to ask this!!!

According to the Disney Rewards Insider newsletter, Mostly Kosher is on the west coast this year. They will be performing at Sonoma Terrace in the Disney California Adventure park from November 9 - January 8.

Hopefully they will be back at Epcot next year — we enjoyed them very much in 2017!

According to the Disney Rewards Insider newsletter, Mostly Kosher is on the west coast this year. They will be performing at Sonoma Terrace in the Disney California Adventure park from November 9 - January 8.

Hopefully they will be back at Epcot next year — we enjoyed them very much in 2017!

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter