Holiday tour

Daniel Disney mom

Earning My Ears
I keep checking to book the Holiday tour when we go mid November. It says they are working on it. Anyone have any idea when I should be able to? Looking for Sunday November 12th.

I'm wondering if they'll release them when they make more holiday season announcements, but I'm hoping sooner. My mom called Disney earlier this week and asked about this tour, and the CM said they have no clue when we will be able to book.

Search this forum for Holiday Tour, Webmaster Mary Jo did a big review last year with lots of details.

Not as good as it was in days of yore…

In days long ago, it was very cool…you got two rides (well, three if you can train), huge mugs of cocoa with a gigantic gingerbread man PLUS bleacher seating for parade right across from Small World. I think it was about $89/$99 back then. Oh, and a pin!

The No-seating is a deal breaker for me. So sad. It really was a fun time!

In days long ago, it was very cool…you got two rides (well, three if you can train), huge mugs of cocoa with a gigantic gingerbread man PLUS bleacher seating for parade right across from Small World. I think it was about $89/$99 back then. Oh, and a pin!

The No-seating is a deal breaker for me. So sad. It really was a fun time!
Yes!!! I LOVED the Holiday Tour when you really got your money's worth and then some. Just the cushy seat, cocoa, gingerbread Mickey and pin were worth the cost, and on top of that it was fun (especially if you had a lively group that participated in the caroling etc).

I'm really debating between this tour and WOC dessert party now. The lack of parade seat is a bummer, and the mickey gingerbread was one of my family's favorites. It's been almost 10 years since I've done this tour, so I think it would be cool to do again. But WOC dessert party has seats...and I haven't seen WOC in ages. Anyone else having this debate of to book or not to book lol? Another piece is that my mom will have an ECV so if we did the tour, does anyone know if that would pose an issue for limited reserved parade viewing space? She can walk, but has injuries that make long term standing not ideal.

I booked them both . Hahha I couldn’t choose.
FYI - I just booked the Holiday Time tour for Nov. 11. It looks like tours can be booked through December 1.
Yes! Just booked ours for the 12th. Yay got all the things we wanted. Dessert party, tour and some good dining resos .

I'm really debating between this tour and WOC dessert party now. The lack of parade seat is a bummer, and the mickey gingerbread was one of my family's favorites. It's been almost 10 years since I've done this tour, so I think it would be cool to do again. But WOC dessert party has seats...and I haven't seen WOC in ages. Anyone else having this debate of to book or not to book lol? Another piece is that my mom will have an ECV so if we did the tour, does anyone know if that would pose an issue for limited reserved parade viewing space? She can walk, but has injuries that make long term standing not ideal.
I don't know. I used to love the Holiday Tour but I'm not sure it's worth it with all they've cut from the original. Since I've never done WOC dessert party, that's what I'm planning to book this year.

But I may revisit the Holiday Tour next year since it's been so long since I've done it. I'm sure it's still fun!

I booked them both! It's been at over 10 years since we've done the Holiday Tour, and while hubby has seen WoC, he's never experienced the dessert party. Kinda bummed that's there's no seating for the parade, but we're just gonna roll with it!

Questions about the Holiday Tour: What parade time goes with the tour - afternoon or early evening? WHERE is the preferred seating area for the parade?

Bumping this up:

Questions about the Holiday Tour: What parade time goes with the tour - afternoon or early evening? WHERE is the preferred seating area for the parade?

Yes!!! I LOVED the Holiday Tour when you really got your money's worth and then some. Just the cushy seat, cocoa, gingerbread Mickey and pin were worth the cost, and on top of that it was fun (especially if you had a lively group that participated in the caroling etc).
Yassss! I remember that!! The last time I did the holiday tour was maybe around 2010? It included 2 rides (haunted mansion and Small world), reusable mug of yummy hot cocoa, a seat for the Parade near Small World, gingerbread Mickey cookie, and a pin. I was telling my friend about it and we want to book it this year but I’m not sure what all is included now. Looking forward to seeing some reviews from this year’s tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter