Holiday video

Cruella102

Earning My Ears
Anyone know where I can purchase the Home for the Holiday WDW video (or any that shows WDW all decorated)??

r,

Here is a place BUT...it is out of stock so you get the information and then you call
Disney at 1-407-363-6200 or 1-407-828-1451 or 1-407-828-1352 with the information
get from the site and try to order it, at the same time you order from amazon and see if
they get it in, they will e-mail you within a few gours if there is one available.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...30357/sr=1-24/ref=sc_v_24/107-3563215-0313342
You can also get the information and go to your local library and see if they have
one there, if your library is a good one they just might have it...... P.S I went back to amazon and clicked on to order there is 2 available so I ordered one and you can still order one in good conditin
for about 8.25 plus s/h

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter