• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

holiday weekend plans ?

Cross Country team pasta dinner tonight, XC meet and football (for our cheerleader, even though she can't cheer right now) game tomorrow, that's about it. Oh, my son is working at the local festival with his XC team tomorrow, after the meet.

My daughter had surgery on her wrist this past Monday, so even if we normally had bigger plans, they'd be put off. But, we always have XC and football games this weekend, so plans would only be Sunday/Monday.

Tomorrow is my dad's 66th birthday so I'm making a short overnight trip to Connecticut for dinner.

Now, try hard not to be jealous....but on Saturday - I'm moving furniture out of my deceased grandmother-in-laws house. Fun times.:rolleyes2

I also plan to watch as much college football as I can possible muster - starting with my Nittany Lions! SO ready for football season!

And we are going to head to a minor league baseball game on Sunday. Our home team is battling for a playoff spot and my youngest DS is a big fan.

Have a great weekend everyone!

To the in-laws tomorrow for the day, with a little shopping on the way there. Nothing else planned, really. DH will work on his tractor. DDs will try to recover from their colds. Maybe see Fantastic Four on Sunday night.

Moving DD back to college this weekend and DH has to work the rest of the weekend, so the dog and I will just hang around the house.

Don't have plans but suddenly dd's cell phone isn't working. College son is home and needs a haircut and a printer to take back to college. I've got laundry and meals to plan and make a dessert for work on Tuesday. Trip to the grocery. Suddenly our free weekend isn't so free!

I am working but it is all overtime and I get paid very well on overtime so adding money to the vacation account. More Disney vacations :)

Going to the Columbus (NJ) Farmer's Market in about 15 minutes. Haven't been there in about 15 years. Lots of outdoor flea market stuff, plus inside Amish food stands, produce stalls, and the usual variety of indoor vendors.

Sunday: Perhaps Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Water Park, followed by the next door Great Adventure theme park.

Monday: Maybe the beach.

Enjoy the weekend, everybody. See ya Tuesday.

I'm a teacher - been back in school for 3 weeks now so no trips for me. LOTS of sleep, though! I'm exhausted! :teacher::crazy:

I'm a teacher also, and we have been back in for 5 weeks. Pretty much just relaxing all weekend. After a beautiful August here in Indiana, we have been in the nineties for a week, with 95 forecast until Tuesday. Looking forward to our 2 week fall break in October and cooler temps.

Going to the Temple vs Penn State game today. #WeTheT #BeatPennState

Church, lunch with my parents, dinner at my SIL's house tomorrow.

Spend Monday puttering around the house.

Been on vacation all this week, and Monday isn't a holiday for DW or I, so no plans, just getting ready to go back to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter