Holidays u hate

I dislike valentines day. I don't like what it stands for. I don't like the idea. I have a boyfriend to celebrate it with, but we just don't want to.

It disgusts me. I don't need a specific day to give him a present. The random ones mean more. Flowers on jan 13 mean more than flowers on feb 14.

I tell him I love him every day. I don't need a specific day to do that, just because I'm 'supposed' to.

Valentines Day.
St.Patricks Day

all those pointless ones that serve no purpose at all.

4 :)

i like st.patrick's day.........because i know my brithday is the next day! :p lol.

I like all of the holidays. (And I especially don't mind Valentine's Day because we get the day off!)

Valentines Day.
St.Patricks Day

all those pointless ones that serve no purpose at all.

But you get thrown in jail for assault if you pinch someone who's not wearing green any other day of the year... And pinching someone is fun... :rotfl:

Valentines day is retarded. It's just a scheme cooked up by Hallmark (and the other greeting cards companies) and the candy companies. Halloween is sorta that way, but it's tastier (yum) and was made by the Pagans. Pagans are pretty cool.

And New Years is the best listed, because you can gorge yourself and not get in trouble!

But you get thrown in jail for assault if you pinch someone who's not wearing green any other day of the year... And pinching someone is fun... :rotfl:

Valentines day is retarded. It's just a scheme cooked up by Hallmark (and the other greeting cards companies) and the candy companies. Halloween is sorta that way, but it's tastier (yum) and was made by the Pagans. Pagans are pretty cool.

Halloween has a point. Valentines day is just a way to make money.

And New Years is the best listed, because you can gorge yourself and not get in trouble!

i agree! i guess i just like the candy we get!!!!! lol.

Halloween is awesome. If you dressed up in a Scream costume any other day of the year and ask for candy from a random house, you'll get sued for making someone faint.

This world is so odd...

One of my friends is having a valentines day sucks party this year. We're gonna watch scary movies and not talk about boys :)

I don't really hate any holidays, I could live without Halloween and Saint Patricks Day.

i think fathers' day and mothers' day are kind of pointless.

if you don't recognize your parents on a daily basis, your kind of a mean/selfish child.

oh yeah and i aboslutly hate april fools day.

;) :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter