Hollister in Florida

Mrs Doubtfire

DIS Veteran
Hi there

My DD wants to shop till she drops in Hollister (if we book!).

Is there a store at the Florida Mall or elsewhere. Also are the prices better than in the UK?

Thanks guys :goodvibes

:cool1:Yes and Yes

You can actually get A&F in Florida for the price of Hollister over here!!!

YES- my DS discovered Hollister at Florida Mall in 2010, much much cheaper. Going on our first full day this August. There's also a Aeropostal shop which is very popular over there & even cheaper. Happy Shopping.

Sounds like I best get saving up :rotfl: Although it would be great to get Christmas presents out there for her.

Hollister is an Abercrombie brand.

Hollister Co., sometimes advertised as Hollister or HCo., is an American lifestyle brand by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. The concept was originally designed to attract consumers aged 14–18, at a lower price point than the parent brand

More info at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollister_Co.

Hi there,

I was actually in the shop in Florida Mall about an hour ago and bought a hoody for myself. It cost $49.99 plus tax. I then went across to the kids Abercrombie shop and bought my daughter a very similar button up hoodie in XS (Age 8 yrs) and that cost $39.99!! I think the A&F kids clothes go up fairly large, I'm not sure how old your daughter is, but she may also fit into A&F kids.

It's funny, you don't really see many of the Americans wearing Hollister, it just seems to be the Brits!

Just in case anyone reading this is interested I also bought some Uggs in Journeyz Kids in Florida Mall for DD in a UK 12 which cost $90 and I could have bought myself some as I'm only a UK 4 in the kids section there for $115! So much cheaper than the UK.

Hope this gives you some idea of pricing.
Jane.

If you are visiting London , take a look at the prices in the A&F shop near Saville Row :scared1:

You will see the price savings by shopping in the Florida Mall / Mall @ Millenia :laughing:

I've never been but I hear alot of people going up to Altamonte mall if they are wanting to buy alot of branded clothes.

Apparently the stores there have better discounts than the malls in the tourist area.

I don't wear stuff like this and DD is too young but in a few years I can imagine she will be in there!

If you are there in August they do a tax free shopping weekend for back to school.

Great info thanks:thumbsup2

DD is 12 but quite tall for her age, she wears a size 10 in most things - so not sure if the kids section at A&F will be any good.

I am posting a reply to your question because i am sat here in my hollister t-shirt that i bought from the Florida Mall!! I think they were about $20 each..we all bought 1 in every colour!! However, just as in the shops in the UK (including Jack Wills) you need a torch to find your way round...wow, are they dark inside!!! i wonder what the reasoning behind the lack of lighting is??? And the line to pay was massive....we sent DD's BF to line up whilst we got our t-shirts.

Sounds like the price is equivalent in $ - so some savings to be had. I've told her to get saving! Just got to book the holiday now :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter