Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Dinner Package

LiloFan3

Earning My Ears
I'm curious if anyone has had issues with booking the Fantasmic Dinner Package by phone lately? We attempted to book the Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood and Vine for December and were told it would cost 2 table service credits, but everything I've read online says Hollywood and Vine is only 1 credit. . . Thoughts? TIA!

I'm curious if anyone has had issues with booking the Fantasmic Dinner Package by phone lately? We attempted to book the Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood and Vine for December and were told it would cost 2 table service credits, but everything I've read online says Hollywood and Vine is only 1 credit. . . Thoughts? TIA!

Brown Derby is 2 table credits - is that where you wanted to dine? The others are 1 table credit. All info can be found on WDW website. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dining-package/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter