Hollywood and Vine in November

poppinspal

DIS Veteran
I am going to be down the week following Thanksgiving and I tried to book Hollywood and Vine for lunch or dinner, they had no openings the whole week I’m there. (Meanwhile I got Ohana and Storybook with my choice of times.) I was even on the phone with the reservations line, the very helpful women I spoke to took a look and couldn't believe that there wasn't one opening at any time of day for that whole week. Did I miss some announcement about them closing for awhile, is it becoming popular? Wondering if I need to just give up the idea of eating there on our trip.

I don't think released yet.
Hoping it's due to F! packages being figured out, but could just be not released 🤷‍♀️ ...

I got a dinner reservation for dinner on 11/12 that was booked on 9/12. We got the Minnie's seasonal dining reservation so, maybe it hasn't loaded yet?

Weird I got a 3:10 at Holllywood and vine during Thanksgiving week on Nov 21st. It was the only classic character meal we could get. (We did get story book dining too.) But I was trying for Tusker house and Topolinos.

Hmm, well I guess I am trying for Dec 7th, (60+10) and nothing available for any time all day. I looked at days before, and nothing as well, so I assumed not released for OP.
Maybe the week after Thanksgiving is legit booked. :)

Interesting, maybe it is all booked. The women on the reservation line was also surprised that there wasn’t any availability at any meal during all seven days of our trip. I guess I’ll keep checking. I’m especially surprised given how easy it was to get reservations I thought were the hard ones on my list. As I said I could have my pick of many times for Ohana and Storybook dinning which surprised me.

Interesting, maybe it is all booked. The women on the reservation line was also surprised that there wasn’t any availability at any meal during all seven days of our trip. I guess I’ll keep checking. I’m especially surprised given how easy it was to get reservations I thought were the hard ones on my list. As I said I could have my pick of many times for Ohana and Storybook dinning which surprised me.
That is weird. I tried for Ohana but it was all booked up.

Just went here tonight we love this place !! It’s pretty big should be able to accommodate big parties

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter