Hollywood brown derby lounge

Miss Frankie J

Mouseketeer
how hard is it to get a seat/table here for two in the late evening or afternoon? we have no dining ressies for dinner in HS and was thinking this may be a good option to try for a light dinner with drinks. I don't want to really make another ADR either. Would I Be better off with quick service ?

We went last June about 2 hours before closing and had no problem at all. In fact, there were a few tables available. We absolutely loved it! We relaxed and enjoyed a few drinks and a light dinner while watching the crowds go by. We plan to make it a new tradition!

We went last June about 2 hours before closing and had no problem at all. In fact, there were a few tables available. We absolutely loved it! We relaxed and enjoyed a few drinks and a light dinner while watching the crowds go by. We plan to make it a new tradition!

Awesome! Thank you for your feedback. We are at HBD and felt that it took forever and the portions were large. We have an adr in Epcot for lunch earlier in the day so this plan may work out perfect!

When we were there in March we walked up and got seated immediately. A few weeks ago we tried twice and both times they were serving drinks only, no food. Not sure why, we didn't ask.

I went in December with my friend Lisa and we got seated right away! There were a few tables open around noon and it was so good! Try the fried brie!

Great place to watch the crowds. We went in mid January and had no trouble getting a seat outside, right after they opened it at 11:30am. We're going back in December, hoping for the same luck. Really a relaxing place to enjoy some cold drinks and good small plates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter