Hollywood Orchid Deal

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if Hollywood Orchid Suites ever has deals, either directly through their site or via third party? Or is their pricing pretty standard and static?

I think...I've narrowed down our hotel choice between Hollywood Orchid and Hollywood Celebrity. Both same area, and almost side by side. Hollywood Orchid has the beds in different rooms which is nice when you have kids who go to bed earlier than us, plus it has a pool. Both nice advantages, but it's a $250 difference for 4 days so not sure it's worth the difference.

Looking for last week in August if that makes a difference.

Hi,

Please write to us at reservations@orchidsuites.com and we will be happy to give you our best rate. The rates between us and the Celebrity are generally the same and so we will do our best to match what they have. There is an event in August where we have only a few rooms left and it may be during this period which could account for the difference. We are a great family hotel with a strict "no-party policy" with a great staff and we would be pleased to have you stay with us.

Warm regards and Happy New Year!

Sandra Hausaman, Manager

Sandra, thanks for the note. I did try emailing. Appreciated the quick response (not sure if it was yourself or another). However, they said they couldn't modify the price in August and basically quoted the same as the website (and the person also suggested we need to upgrade). It's too much of a difference we could use elsewhere for touring so we have booked Hollywood Celebrity for now. Thanks for checking the boards though and making the suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter