Hollywood studio, how to tackle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling the same way about our March trip. Today was our FP day and we couldn’t get Slinky. We got an early TSMM and then Star Tours. We’ll get there an hour before opening to get BG for RotR and then rope drop Slinky or MMRR. One we use our FP for TSMM, I think we can pick up another TIER 1 although I’m not 100% sure about that. I am least worried about TOT and RRRC because it seems those are now some of the least popular ride and getting same day FP is possible.

Seems like we have the same idea, as our FP day was today also. I am more worried about Disney throwing early park opening (which seems to be the new trend with new rides). We are doing morning at AK the day before HS so that we can get back to the room for dinner and bed in case we need to get the littles up and moving early for HS the next day. I'm also thinking this might be a reality because Sunday have been EMH for HS for several years now but they were AM. They have moved to PM for our trip, so that has me thinking, they might do EMH AM for resort guests most morning in the spring once the MMRR opens. Right now it's a crap shoot.

You can tell them what I tell my friends who don't rope drop. They'll be waiting in lots of lines!
I keep trying to tell them that. My friend believes me but her mom is skeptical and would rather sleep and wait in longer lines :confused3

They will not ride ROTR if they di not get to park at opening to get a BG.
They aren't interested in SWGE so that's not an issue!

I keep trying to tell them that. My friend believes me but her mom is skeptical and would rather sleep and wait in longer lines :confused3

They aren't interested in SWGE so that's not an issue!
I hate to say it, but I rely on people like her mom so that I can have a great time in the parks. I have been able to convince my family that Rope Drop is the ONLY way. It only took rope drop on one Crowd Level 9 day where we walked on to Space, Splash, & BTMRR to do it!

News out today that MFSR is now on FP (for those watching this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter