Hollywood Studios and evening extra magic hours once Toy Story Land opens?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard anything about HS having night EMH once TSL opens this summer?
I thought since AK started having them when Pandora opened that HS might.

Nope. I wouldn't necessarily see that as a guarantee either. I think part of the allure of the night EMH at AK was because of the nightlife of Pandora. Toy Story won't have that but I could be wrong.

Was recently talking about this with people we are headed down with this upcoming summer. One possibility that came up was doing EMHs during the morning. With this being a land geared primarily towards kids, they'd be more likely to be up early than able to stay up at night. That could also get more people to buy park-hoppers, especially those in the Boardwalk area. Go to DHS for an early EMH, then hop to Epcot for dinner, or even on one day, the Epcot night EMH.

DHS USED to have nighttime EMH - but heck, they ALL did. Disney keeps peeling back on EMH, however, I could see them instuting them at DHS for the purpose of TSL crowds like they did at DAK. (And are still doing to a degree with having mulitple morning AM EMH at AK.)

DHS USED to have nighttime EMH - but heck, they ALL did. Disney keeps peeling back on EMH, however, I could see them instuting them at DHS for the purpose of TSL crowds like they did at DAK. (And are still doing to a degree with having mulitple morning AM EMH at AK.)
Those were actually my favorite EMHs. I rode ToT a lot the one night (can't even remember), plus RnR and TSMM. EMHs at that park were awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter