• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood Studios- no shows? (Never mind, I figured it out :) )

momto2sweeties

Earning My Ears
ETA: never mind, I figured it out. I had a stupid moment. I shouldn't be up this late!

We are leaving for Disney next Friday and I am looking at the schedule for the week that we are there on a different site and it shows that there is only Pixar Pals and Countdown to Fun and Fantasmic! the whole week we are there. According to this schedule, there is no Beauty & The Beast, Indiana Jones, Jedi Training, etc.

This can't be true, can it? They close all those shows for an entire week?

Does anyone have a reputable schedule of showtimes for Hollywood Studios? We will be there May 17 & 19. TIA!

ETA: never mind, I figured it out. I had a stupid moment. I shouldn't be up this late!

We are leaving for Disney next Friday and I am looking at the schedule for the week that we are there on a different site and it shows that there is only Pixar Pals and Countdown to Fun and Fantasmic! the whole week we are there. According to this schedule, there is no Beauty & The Beast, Indiana Jones, Jedi Training, etc.

This can't be true, can it? They close all those shows for an entire week?

Does anyone have a reputable schedule of showtimes for Hollywood Studios? We will be there May 17 & 19. TIA!

Since you didn't say what you figured out ;)

I'm going to post this, in case others are having their own "moments:"

This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

or go to wdwent.com

Click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.
----------------------

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter