Hollywood studios Rope Drop (TSMM)

mbrown2097

Mouseketeer
What does TSMM look like at rope drop recently? We will probably be near the front of the line but have no aspirations to ride SDD. Instead, we will head to TSMM. I imagine this will be walk-on for 10-15 minutes at opening. Is it reasonable to try to get 2 rides in before the lines get crazy long?

In March, I was able to sign up for Jedi Training, do AS2, and be on-and-off of TSMM by 9:25am. If you're planning on being towards the front of the pack (we were not because of the training sign up) and you're only looking at TSMM, I think you can certainly get two rides without long lines. The first will be an easy walk-on, the second maybe a 10-15 minute wait. SDD is eating up SO MUCH of the crowds that everything else builds slower.

That is, assuming you're going before 8/29. No one knows what HS will look like from then on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter