Hollywood Studios still well worth a visit!

I went there yesterday for the first time and agree that it was very enjoyable. I did a H&V ppo and we had to leave by 1:30 pm to head back for our flight. During that time, we pretty much did everything you did but we also did Jedi Training (loved loved loved this). I wish I had more time to watch some shows....we also did the kyloren character meet and greet and Pluto, rnrc, tot, toy story twice, star tours, and walked around and bought souvenirs. Loved everything about and it didn’t feel super packed! HS will definitely be on the list next time we decide to go!

Yes!

Hmmm...can you tell me more about the gingerbread cupcake? We're going to be there on Saturday and I love gingerbread. ;)

It was pretty good, but not as gingery as I would like. Tasty, but without a strong ginger flavor. The icing was REALLY good--lemony cream cheese-- and it was decorated adorably with sugar figures and chocolate elves. But to satisfy my ginger craving I still prefer the partially chocolate dipped gingerbread Mickey cookie at Sweet Spells. That is nice and gingery.

Thank you for the good info! I will make sure to chase down that cookie:

Yes, you should try it! The cupcake is moist and cakey but the texture of the gingerbread Mickey is chewy and toothsome, which I personally prefer. Play it safe and try them both--you're bound to like one (or both!) of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter