Hollywood studios to Disney Springs.

Gbeards07

Earning My Ears
We were wondering what would be the best way to get from Hollywood Studios to Disney springs via Disney transportation. We are aware that there is no bus that takes you from Hollywood studios to Disney springs but don't think going back to our resort which is animal kingdom lodge then hopping on the bus would be the best way. So what would be the best and fastest way. Any tips would be great! Thanks!

Take the Saratoga Springs Resort bus from DHS.
At Saratoga Springs, exit at the Congress Park stop and take the foot-bridge to DS.

-or-
From the DHS gate, walk to Boardwalk, or walk or take the Friendship boat to Swan-Dolphin.
Take the DS bus from the resort.

DHS-Epcot-IG_012311.jpg

...or take the Saratoga Springs bus from DHS and walk or take the boat to DS from SSR.

And...

:welcome: to the DISboards, Gbeards!

Do you have a specific destination at springs your heading for?

Taxi/uber: west side strawberry lot near cirque theater/house of blues $$$ but fastest even with the walk past all the buses at HS (especially if you know the other path before the tram to take)
Resort bus: center of springs in the newer area.
Walking from saratoga: East side near where buses used to drop off/disney themed stores/marketplace.

Other options if you have time to spare and want a nice boat ride:
- boats from POR, POFQ, Old Key West. OKW drops off west side, PO drops off east side. There is a saratoga boat also but it's a little time consuming to get through sartoga to get to it, not recommended over PO.

I usually head to saratoga and switch buses there but it depends where I start as saratoga you can spend as much time going from stop to stop (there is a lot) as you do heading to another resort with only 1 stop even if it's not as close. To be honest, since the new lanes opened up for springs to get to the center and the buses are taking a different route to springs I'm not sure what a good single stop resort might be to suggest anymore. They come in more direct now and not around to the east side of it.

Do you have a specific destination at springs your heading for?

Taxi/uber: west side strawberry lot near cirque theater/house of blues $$$ but fastest even with the walk past all the buses at HS (especially if you know the other path before the tram to take)
Resort bus: center of springs in the newer area.
Walking from saratoga: East side near where buses used to drop off/disney themed stores/marketplace.

Other options if you have time to spare and want a nice boat ride:
- boats from POR, POFQ, Old Key West. OKW drops off west side, PO drops off east side. There is a saratoga boat also but it's a little time consuming to get through sartoga to get to it, not recommended over PO.

I usually head to saratoga and switch buses there but it depends where I start as saratoga you can spend as much time going from stop to stop (there is a lot) as you do heading to another resort with only 1 stop even if it's not as close. To be honest, since the new lanes opened up for springs to get to the center and the buses are taking a different route to springs I'm not sure what a good single stop resort might be to suggest anymore. They come in more direct now and not around to the east side of it.
Thanks for all the help guys. Let's just say we uber it. Where would they pick up? Are they allowed to drive up by the bus stops? Probably will just take the Disney busses but you never know. Not sure exactly what we're going to go at Disney springs but I do know we want to go to the world of Disney store for sure. After that we are just playing it by ear. Thanks!

Robo probably has a map but it's the taxi stand which is located past the pop century bus stop. the fastest way there is to actually turn right and walk the walkway before the trams (which is before the buses). It's just after the tap styles and before security on the right side by the last gift shop as your leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter