Hollywood Studios to Disney Springs?

Nomarian

Mouseketeer
We plan to do rope drop at Hollywood Studios during the midweek in March. I have an ADR for Morimoto at 11:30 am but need to get back to Hollywood Studios by 1 pm for our tour. I am trying to figure out the fastest way to and from Hollywood Studios to Disney Springs. Any help is appreciated.

Uber is fastest and easiest. You could also bus to POR or POFQ and boat to DS or bus to Saratoga Springs and walk to DS

There are no buses from Disney Springs to the parks, and the buses from the parks to Disney Springs don't start until 4pm. If you don't want to go back to a resort first, you will have to use Uber/Lyft/Minnie Van

Moving from restaurant board to transportation board

personally I don’t think you can make it. Since most tours want you there 15 minutes before the start. Plus travel time. Plus walking time. Plus eating time.
I just don’t see you making this work w those restrictions

ymmv

No chance I would attempt this. Not worth the stress at all to be checking my phone every few minutes during a meal.

Ya, I had an ADR recently that seated us 40 min late. If that happened to you, you wouldn’t make it.

I also don't think you will make it. Whether you take the bus, drop off by Uber, or walk from SSR, Morimoto Asia is kind of in the middle of Disney Springs and you'll have a 10ish minute walk just to get there. Taking WDW transportation, you should give yourself at least 45-60 minutes to get somewhere, especially going to or from Disney Springs during the day time. If you take Uber, I would still allow 30 minutes to wait on a pick up and the commute itself.

You wouldn't make it even with a teleporter. You probably won't leave the restaurant before 1:00

I wouldn't try.
Even driving, its a good drive from HS to DS.
Even if you get seated right away, you will have to hurry as you will need to leave by 12:30 to get to HS, hope the security and tapstile lines are short and get to where you need to be for the tour.
Just too tight and so many things that can go wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter