Hollywood Studios

Rise of the Resistance, Millennium Falcom Smugglers Run, and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad are our favourites.

Tower of Terror, Rise of the Resistance, Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Mania, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. If I had to pick a favorite park, this just might be it.

ToT is my favorite ride in all of WDW. I also like SDD. Frankly, I tend to go to HS more for the atmosphere and shows then for the rides. I just love the little bit of old Hollywood feel that is still left. Loved it more before they changed it but what are ya goin to do.

I like Toy Story Mania and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. My youngest child likes SDD. My husband likes ToT, RRRC and ROTR. My other two kids like them all except ToT and RRRC. The “problem” with HS is all the rides are good and there aren’t enough of them. We love eating at Sci Fi and Woodys Lunchbox and want to try Brown Derby next time. We’ve also enjoyed 50’s Prime Time and Hollywood and Vine.

Toy Sory Midway Mania is my favorite in HS - followed by Aliens Swirling Saucers, Mickey and Minnie’s Railroad, and the original Star Wars ride…I’m afraid of heights so ToT and RRRC don’t appeal to me…I did enjoy Rise but found Millenium Falcon to be a bit more fun…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter