Holy Cow! Enchantment looks amazing!

The best seats in the house will be the upper level of the Main Street USA Train Station.

We will probably see Guests camping out up there as soon as the park opens for the day!lol

Or Disney may turn that area into the most expensive Fireworks Dessert Party location in WDW history!lol

If this is a huge hit I can see hoppers not able to make it after like 4pm lol
Or, MK closed to hopping entirely. They could increase the number of MK park reservations instead, to control attendance better.

Will it be possible for people with tickets for Boo Bash in October to see this assuming they entered the park at 7PM?

I know they said it starts October 1st, any chance that soft openings and practice runs will happen before that date? We are booked last week of September😢.. hoping

I know they said it starts October 1st, any chance that soft openings and practice runs will happen before that date? We are booked last week of September😢.. hoping
Since this show is celebrating WDW’s 50th anniversary, I doubt they’ll debut it prior to October 1st, even for a soft opening.

The reason attractions have soft opening is for testing purposes with real guests and training staff to ensure the ridebopens with maximum efficiency. None of that is needed for fireworks since the testing can all happen after parks close and the presence of real guests is irrelevant to the testing. Fireworks are also expensive so all cost and no upside to a soft opening. Finally, Disney will want to do a big media livestream on the 50th so wants a big splashy reveal on Oct 1, not a show everyone has already seen grainy youtube videos captured on phones for days in advance. I put odds of a soft opening on fireworks at zero.

No. Rehearsals will be saved for well after park closing (midnight is common). Instead there will be people pouring into the parks to get a last look (for now) at HEA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter