• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holy crap Im engaged!!!

Thunder Monkey

Mouseketeer
So i finally asked my girlfriend of five and a half years to marry me. she said yes of course :woohoo:. we have a six month old daughter together. she has already started planning, i asked her on mothers day by the way, so its going to be interesting to see what her ideas of the wedding are going to be.popcorn::

from what Amy was telling me Pete was exited on the phone when she was telling him about how i proposed

So i finally asked my girlfriend of five and a half years to marry me. she said yes of course :woohoo:. we have a six month old daughter together. she has already started planning, i asked her on mothers day by the way, so its going to be interesting to see what her ideas of the wedding are going to be.popcorn::

Hey that's awesome....congrats!

My gf and I just got engaged too! Must be in the air.

Wow, it is 'Engagement Central' on the DIS Boards! Congratulations :banana:

This is particularly special to me as "Thunder Monkey" is also my nephew James. I can't tell you how thrilled I am about this!!!

Pete

It is never to early to start planning!! Nothing has been booked yet...just the date, the party, the theme have all been set. Now for the engagement party and our daughters baptism. lol.
(By the way...*Thunder Monkey* said a little speech and got on one knee...) Best mothers day gift ever!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter