Holy Flamin' Fish, Batman!!!

BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
I was surfing around on ebay and somehow found this guy who airbrushes taxidermed sharks, rays, etc. Some of this is amazing. I know theres a couple of you guys on here that will find this pretty cool. They start at like $800 and range in prices up to over $2500....I could never spend that kind of money on wall deco...but I could easily see this in my living room!!! Im Mexican(kinda), Its OK for me to be this tacky!!:rolleyes:

d236f26c.jpg

f847495b.jpg

e83b4a29.jpg

3d0f198a.jpg

e819dcd9.jpg

4a3cc8a0.jpg

4753bca0.jpg

f83af42f.jpg

f53d793c.jpg

70f75f59.jpg

2a89d9c8.jpg

3da2c642.jpg

eeae9ee6.jpg

2ba3f0f6.jpg

Those are awesome ! :thumbsup2 I'd like to see him do a giant octopus,,giant starfish would be cool too.

Wow, those are freaking great, I can think of a couple fish I would like to have that done to...lol. Thanks Rog!

I wonder what that guy could do with a golf cart? HMMMMMMM

yes, but on your WALL? geesh?

LOL.....yeah, i know...but whats really sad...I had something similar (much much cheaper) in my living room already!!! This is my living room....told you...its OK for ME to be this tacky. Yes...those ARE "Coral Orange" walls and blue leather furniture!!!! And Im not even ashamed in the least!!!

7e8a11c4.jpg

dc5cdec6.jpg

acecde11.jpg

12114027.jpg

822838e8.jpg

53587f31.jpg

Hey Rog,
Where do you spose they found blue cows to make that furniture ?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You do know I'm just harrassing you,,,,,(right ?)

Hey Rog,
Where do you spose they found blue cows to make that furniture ?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You do know I'm just harrassing you,,,,,(right ?)

Right between the blueberry patch and the chocolate cow pasture, of coarse!!!!;)

I was thinking your house had more of a margaritaville theme to it...but i wander in my medicated thoughts these days....:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter