Holy Flamin' Fish, Batman!!!

I swear to you guys...Ive cleaned this room TWICE already today. This is the Sanford & Son theme I cant seem to change in my home!!!
e8281350.jpg

I love your fireplace, and it is nice to know I'm not the only one who uses the living room as a laundry room.

nicole, it's ok, you can have it if you can hang laundry on it.

Rog, I love the underwater mural on the wall - gotta know if anyone has stuck a Nemo on there yet?

seabee - when we got to finally design and build our home the way we wanted, one thing we did was create a laundry room/utility room on the first floor with cabinets and a counter so that we could try and keep things organized. RIGHT! Not with three kids; counters are a place to clutter and there is always a pile of laundry being folded/sorted in the living room.

I swear to you guys...Ive cleaned this room TWICE already today. This is the Sanford & Son theme I cant seem to change in my home!!!
e8281350.jpg

Welcome to the real world bro!The only people i know who keep there house like a museum is my mom and my sister.......Im afraid to sit in there living room.....

BDR- That's why they call it a "living" room. But we "live" in our whole house!! :laughing:

e8281350.jpg

I'm observing this pic BDR style...I notice that the laptop is set up and someone is on disboards....AND..who is that bringing food into the livingroom??

Well...we know whos guilty of the Dis...Thats G hobbling in with some grub...to be honest...G's been makin alot of the mess these days. I dont dare say anything, because shes been cleaning up as much as I have and I have two decent knees...but DANG, she's milkin this a little!!! Dats mah Gurl!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter