"Holy Snowballs Batman!"

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ Here is Mississauga, it's pretty with the snow! I'm glad I'm watching it from the sidelines! YIKES! S

Just started about 1/2 hour ago here in Pickering. Not looking forward to the drive home. :(

It's snowing a little more heavily in Thornhill right now.. the roads still look okay though. I still have a couple more hours at work but I'm not looking forward to the drive home either! They should have snow days for adults :p

Its 6pm and just started snowing in Barrie...mostly blowing right now. I hope its not a snow day tomorrow, I have too much to do.
Karen

Thinking warm thoughts
Leave for Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic this Saturday.
Can not come soon enough

Hey y'all - Thinking of the snow and glad it's not me :teeth:

DH is in Toronto this week and I'm hearing all about it :eek:

We are having freezing rain......the whimps version - nothing like what happens up north. It's been 32F for the last couple of days and all the locals are frozen! Not us, we still have our "Canadian Winter Woolies"

Keep Warm!

:wave:

Well I just looked out the window and thank goodness no snow here in Peterborough!
My only concern is that Dh went to Mississauga today and he's still on his way home, I hope the road aren't to bad!

It didn't look too bad when I first got up this morning but now it's alternating between snow and freezing rain. YUCK! :(

Lucky you, Mike! Have a great time in Punta Cana! :wave2:

I thought the same thing too this morning ... I was thinking it's not much of a storm. I probably should have kept my mouth shut :p I wish I had stayed home today instead of going into work...

My DS and DD missed writing exams because of the weather. Dh still had to go to work. I' m starting to feel a little bit snowbound!!!
P.S. Hi to SandraC!!! Can you come to our Dismeet on March 27?

It took me 2 hours to get home today.....had to go south on Highway 11 to the 400 from Orillia to Barrie (this is usually takes 25 minutes)...traffic was travelling at 20 kms/hr.As soon as I hit Barrie along highway 26 to Wasaga was great!!What a pain!!!!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter