• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HOLY WOWZA - I just got BOG

libinatorsmom

DIS Veteran
I was ADR stalking a Fantastmic Package for Hollywood and Vine for May 6th and just started messing around for our trip and I ended up finding a ressie for BOG for 8:10pm for May 5th!!!! I cant believe it :) I am so excited... tell me this is great!!!!!!

That's great! We were able to snag a reservation at the end of April. Seems like a lot of time slots opened that week.

Seems like they added a ton - we've been checking daily and there has been NOTHING, now all of a sudden there are spots before 5 and after 8 for every single day of our trip!!

Looks like they opened up quite a few spots - I tried to get a dinner reservation for any night 5/20-5/28 with no luck a few weeks ago. I tried again tonight and had a few to pick from. This has happened to me almost every trip (not BOG but hard to get ones) over the past few years. Moral of the story - never give up if you can't get something you want at 180 days. :goodvibes

I was ADR stalking a Fantastmic Package for Hollywood and Vine for May 6th and just started messing around for our trip and I ended up finding a ressie for BOG for 8:10pm for May 5th!!!! I cant believe it :) I am so excited... tell me this is great!!!!!!

Congrats :thumbsup2.

I have been trying and couldn't get a Reservation at BOG on May 30. Got one today yay :). For those that haven't keep at it.

I am wondering if they opened up some ressies or something - none the less I am very excited from the reviews I read on here I can't wait

I am wondering if they opened up some ressies or something - none the less I am very excited from the reviews I read on here I can't wait

Thanks for posting, OP!

I'm sending DD there to celebrate her 25th birthday and was able to get one that will fit her schedule!!

I was also just checking today and got a dinner ADR at bog on May 21st, and I had a choice of 3 times around 6:30

Thanks for the heads up! There had been nothing the entire week we were going, and now there are openings every day of the week. We snagged one for May 17th. So excited to finally get to eat dinner there! :cheer2:

I got a 5pm for June 6 (and canceled my 7:20, the kiddos are early eaters so I was worried about that 7:20 time)

Checking daily definitely paid off! I just got two ADRs for BOG for the week of 4th of July for a large group of 7!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter