Home for the Holidays-Wizards-Grinches and Sparkles. 14 nights @Royal Pacific Resort, Nov/Dec 2021

**I** feel emotional after reading your account of your flight over! So glad the report has started!

Thank you Cara......it really was one of the best flights for many reasons.

It`s good to see you and hope you are doing wonderfully now and looking forward to the festive season ahead. Such a busy time for most. :wave2:

I don't think I would be able to sleep the night before, either! That's a beautiful airport, I've never been to Manchester but have been to London... my goodness Heathrow is large. We tend to avoid Toronto and Montreal where we can to fly out of our small home airport Halifax. I don't think I've found an airline meal yet that is anything better than just average. Yours look interesting though!

I don't think I would be able to sleep the night before, either! That's a beautiful airport, I've never been to Manchester but have been to London... my goodness Heathrow is large. We tend to avoid Toronto and Montreal where we can to fly out of our small home airport Halifax. I don't think I've found an airline meal yet that is anything better than just average. Yours look interesting though!

It is a nice airport, well the new part is now. I don`t blame you for choosing the smaller option for airports.

We do like Heathrow and have flown many times from different terminals, and yes it is huge!! And I think that`s why we always choose Manchester as it`s just so easy to navigate, distance wise between the two there`s not much difference for us, but yes, Heathrow is quite overwhelming

Yes, airline food is never the best, but I`ve seen worse and it was edible which is a win, surprisingly the food is always worse coming home.

We were off the plane in record time, Upper Class and Premium are always first off, but even so, they were remarkably quick opening the doors.And the excitement was so obvious in everyone this time despite some being a little bleary eyed......we were all keen to get off for all different reasons I`m sure.....

We walked at speed down those very familiar corridors with the biggest smiles on our faces and yes, even took a few seconds to admire that easily recognisable carpet we have missed.....weirdly.......and before we knew it we were approaching immigration, where thankfully we turn left as we have Global Entry, so avoid the longer lines we used to have to deal with before we got it. It is wonderful, it was quite a procedure to apply at the time, we had to apply to the UK Government first filling out a long form, if they approved you, you could then apply to the USA and those forms were stressful to fill out, then a wait of a week or so to hear if we had been accepted. What made it worse, if your application for GE was denied, you lost your ESTA which is necessary for us to enter the US. We would have to apply for a Visa which takes a long time. So, massive relief when it was accepted for both of us. We love having GE.

We turn left, and now we don`t even need to put our passports in to the machines, we just look at the screen, it spits out your admission ticket and then head through where an Officer usually says, Welcome to the United States. This time the officer was a little more serious, but very professional.

And we were through.....in less than 5 minutes from getting off the plane.

I headed to the bathroom to freshen up and when I came back out, two of our suitcases were there, and the third appeared as soon as I got back. Miracles!!! Usually our cases are never first off.

So, we headed out and onto the little mini train to the main terminal which was ever so exciting again.......I had been feeling tired but you soon perk up as you get closer to the main part of the airport. And it was amazing knowing we were so close.

It is always a bit of a rush as we just want to get to the rental car desk and get going, so we never stop to take any pictures of that beautiful tree, but I did glance round it did feel very festive.

Rental car desk can be a nightmare, but there was no one at Alamo and we saw a lovely young lady who didn`t try to upgrade us this time, I was glad as we had paid far more for this car than we should have. I was amazed we paid more for two weeks than we have even paid for a 27 night stay, so I was adamant we weren`t paying anymore.

We ended up with a Suburban, large but it had a few old miles on the clock, not very happy with it, but given we knew the state of the rental car industry we didn`t make a fuss. Got loaded up and headed out for our first drive on the roads for 2 years.......

And they changed the road and never told us! How very dare they 😉

We knew the route like the back of our hand, and only a little bit at the beginning had changed.......and we were on the way to RP before we knew it.

That drive is so familiar and we both kind of went silent for a little bit, seeing landmarks we knew so well, and the exciting feeling as we drew ever closer to our home from home....seeing the Eye and the new Drop Tower was fun and then seeing the RP did bring another tear to my eye.......we really were here.

Walking in to the lobby, I cannot even describe how good it felt to walk back up the bridge and see that giant tree take over the lobby area....an no gingerbread creations this year, but it was lovely to see and felt so comfortable walking in to check in.

Normally we know everyone behind the desk, we did smile as we had been told there were so many new faces, so not surprised but we had a lovely young man check us in and it only took a few moments.

Now, we just wanted to freshen up, unpack and go get something to eat and drink.....it didn`t take long and while we were unpacking we got a delivery, arranged by our friend who was on a trip himself and we wouldn`t see him for a good few days, but, he is always so thoughtful.

i-2DJ5zbT-X2.jpg

i-LnXDrB8-X2.jpg

We didn`t take any pictures of the room, well, everyone knows what they look like, but we began to devour some of the beautiful fruit and cheese.....just what we needed to be honest.

Looking at the website before we arrived, it looked like Orchids and Strong Water were closed on a Wednesday night, but they were in fact open so we were going to walk over to Strong Water for a reunion as we knew Fernando was working tonight and so was our old mate Lenny.......and we couldn`t wait.

We did stroll quickly through the convention/ballroom area and in around 10 minutes we were being massively hugged by lenny who spotted us as soon as we walked in.....it was so good to see him and the team again. Most of them were back, only Ashley was missing and we did miss her, but the familiarity was immense with so many faces coming over to say a big hello, especially Maggie and Britney who we adore.

We sat at the bar and caught up with Lenny and we watched for Fernando to come out and it was worth the wait.....his face was full of shock when he saw us.......and what a welcome from him, it was lovely. Catching up with each other was just lovely, and they all said when the borders closed we were the ones they often said would be missing it so much and couldn`t wait to see us back again......yes, we felt very much at home here too.

We ordered cocktails and got one to taste test.......we are always happy to be a taste tester for Lenny or anyone else who cares to let us, we`ve never been disappointed yet.

There had been a few new additions and I always tease Lenny he needs to invent one and name it after me.......been two years now and I`m still waiting.......lol.....he is the master at mixing new inventions and anything he creates is ok by us.

One of the new ones was the Sapphire Sour and despite the lurid colour it is beautiful and very refreshing.

i-zB5fqgQ-X2.jpg

I went for the Rum Lore which was created by the newest member of the team, Anthony and it was lovely, he will do fabulously in Strong Water, very nice and friendly young man.

i-FcrjTLP-X2.jpg

As we waited for the food, Lenny asked us to try his latest creation, the Espresso Martini. I`m not fond of coffee anything, but this was delicious and very moreish.....I would thoroughly recommend anyone to try it. Tom loved it I have to say.

i-WsBFTw8-X2.jpg

i-VJFw3mP-X2.jpg

We did make one error in our choice of food for our first meal back, we ordered the Agua Chile Ceviche.......and didn`t read the description properly and missed it was mainly cilantro, which is a taste we both hate with a passion. Yep, we are both in the percentage of folks for whom it tastes like soap. Gross.

This dish was very fresh, but was pure cilantro.

i-xHWHkVj-X2.jpg

This is a cold dish and again, very fresh and clean......minus the cilantro crema on the plate, the old Seafood Tostado.

i-S46sCjZ-X2.jpg

One of our favourite dishes from here, is the Camarones al Ajillo.....my goodness this is gorgeous and if we hadn`t have been as tired, we`d have ordered one each as we don`t like to share it!!! Yes, it`s that good........

It does usually come with cilantro in the sauce, but Lenny remembered we didn`t like it so asked for it without the extra in the sauce. Beautiful dish.

i-9Kzk8Hx-X2.jpg

The evening was passing too quickly, it was the best time just sat at the bar catching up with everyone who saw us again. There isn`t a cocktail we don`t like from here, so we wanted one more before we called it a night, so I went for the Blackberry Daiquiri, one I had tasted for the first time when Lenny created it way back.......it is gorgeous too, very fruity.

i-NtXt5z5-X2.jpg

Tom had his old favourite, the Fountain of Youth which I thought was something else, it had been a while!!!!

i-qhH99Ct-X2.jpg

We really didn`t feel like dessert, but all of a sudden a Tres Leche Cake appeared on the bar for us, and like magic, all of a sudden we did feel like it.......this is the most gorgeous dessert and although it`s large, it`s very light and the meringue is one of the nicest I`ve ever tasted!

And Chef Carlos came out now to say hello too......he is a genius in the kitchen and a very, very nice man too. It was so lovely to see him again too.

Fernando also introduced us to the new Food and Beverage manager, Mark. We knew the previous one very well, but he had moved on to another hotel, shame as we got on so well with him, but we liked this new man too. It was so nice to meet him though.

i-tLrZ8Dw-X2.jpg

The evening was passing us by, we spent all of it chatting and catching up with all the folks we had got to know so well over the last few years, but all of a sudden we hit that wall. There really is nothing like that horrible feeling that you can`t focus on what you are saying and feel as though you are sleepwalking....and we had to walk all the way back to RP tonight......we were tempted to check in here at Sapphire for the night to save walking back lol...... And it`s really not that long a walk, it just feels like it sometime.

We said goodnight to everyone and assured them we`d see plenty of them during our stay. We had handed in a whole load of UK chocolate for them to share, with some set back alone for Lenny as his wife loved one particular brand last time, and a few select choices for Fernando who we absolutely adore, he is always so kind and welcoming to everyone who walks through the doors of SW. They do love the chocolate......::yes::

That walk back felt forever. But, we made it back and immediately jumped in the shower before hopping into bed. I always have the drapes open so I can fall asleep looking at the lights in the park....but tonight I didn`t even see the lights, I swear we were both sleeping before we even hit the pillow, it was almost 10.30pm.

It felt so good to be back. The RP is one of our favourite places in the whole world and it didn`t disappoint the whole trip. Hotel is immaculately clean, our room was so well looked after and had no issues with housekeeping as it is completely back to what it was before the pandemic.

Now, I just wanted to wake up and start our first full day back......and it was Thanksgiving, we were so looking forward to celebrating that for the first time.

We were off the plane in record time, Upper Class and Premium are always first off, but even so, they were remarkably quick opening the doors.And the excitement was so obvious in everyone this time despite some being a little bleary eyed......we were all keen to get off for all different reasons I`m sure.....

We walked at speed down those very familiar corridors with the biggest smiles on our faces and yes, even took a few seconds to admire that easily recognisable carpet we have missed.....weirdly.......and before we knew it we were approaching immigration, where thankfully we turn left as we have Global Entry, so avoid the longer lines we used to have to deal with before we got it. It is wonderful, it was quite a procedure to apply at the time, we had to apply to the UK Government first filling out a long form, if they approved you, you could then apply to the USA and those forms were stressful to fill out, then a wait of a week or so to hear if we had been accepted. What made it worse, if your application for GE was denied, you lost your ESTA which is necessary for us to enter the US. We would have to apply for a Visa which takes a long time. So, massive relief when it was accepted for both of us. We love having GE.

We turn left, and now we don`t even need to put our passports in to the machines, we just look at the screen, it spits out your admission ticket and then head through where an Officer usually says, Welcome to the United States. This time the officer was a little more serious, but very professional.

And we were through.....in less than 5 minutes from getting off the plane.

I headed to the bathroom to freshen up and when I came back out, two of our suitcases were there, and the third appeared as soon as I got back. Miracles!!! Usually our cases are never first off.

So, we headed out and onto the little mini train to the main terminal which was ever so exciting again.......I had been feeling tired but you soon perk up as you get closer to the main part of the airport. And it was amazing knowing we were so close.

It is always a bit of a rush as we just want to get to the rental car desk and get going, so we never stop to take any pictures of that beautiful tree, but I did glance round it did feel very festive.

Rental car desk can be a nightmare, but there was no one at Alamo and we saw a lovely young lady who didn`t try to upgrade us this time, I was glad as we had paid far more for this car than we should have. I was amazed we paid more for two weeks than we have even paid for a 27 night stay, so I was adamant we weren`t paying anymore.

We ended up with a Suburban, large but it had a few old miles on the clock, not very happy with it, but given we knew the state of the rental car industry we didn`t make a fuss. Got loaded up and headed out for our first drive on the roads for 2 years.......

And they changed the road and never told us! How very dare they 😉

We knew the route like the back of our hand, and only a little bit at the beginning had changed.......and we were on the way to RP before we knew it.

That drive is so familiar and we both kind of went silent for a little bit, seeing landmarks we knew so well, and the exciting feeling as we drew ever closer to our home from home....seeing the Eye and the new Drop Tower was fun and then seeing the RP did bring another tear to my eye.......we really were here.

Walking in to the lobby, I cannot even describe how good it felt to walk back up the bridge and see that giant tree take over the lobby area....an no gingerbread creations this year, but it was lovely to see and felt so comfortable walking in to check in.

Normally we know everyone behind the desk, we did smile as we had been told there were so many new faces, so not surprised but we had a lovely young man check us in and it only took a few moments.

Now, we just wanted to freshen up, unpack and go get something to eat and drink.....it didn`t take long and while we were unpacking we got a delivery, arranged by our friend who was on a trip himself and we wouldn`t see him for a good few days, but, he is always so thoughtful.

i-2DJ5zbT-X2.jpg

i-LnXDrB8-X2.jpg

We didn`t take any pictures of the room, well, everyone knows what they look like, but we began to devour some of the beautiful fruit and cheese.....just what we needed to be honest.

Looking at the website before we arrived, it looked like Orchids and Strong Water were closed on a Wednesday night, but they were in fact open so we were going to walk over to Strong Water for a reunion as we knew Fernando was working tonight and so was our old mate Lenny.......and we couldn`t wait.

We did stroll quickly through the convention/ballroom area and in around 10 minutes we were being massively hugged by lenny who spotted us as soon as we walked in.....it was so good to see him and the team again. Most of them were back, only Ashley was missing and we did miss her, but the familiarity was immense with so many faces coming over to say a big hello, especially Maggie and Britney who we adore.

We sat at the bar and caught up with Lenny and we watched for Fernando to come out and it was worth the wait.....his face was full of shock when he saw us.......and what a welcome from him, it was lovely. Catching up with each other was just lovely, and they all said when the borders closed we were the ones they often said would be missing it so much and couldn`t wait to see us back again......yes, we felt very much at home here too.

We ordered cocktails and got one to taste test.......we are always happy to be a taste tester for Lenny or anyone else who cares to let us, we`ve never been disappointed yet.

There had been a few new additions and I always tease Lenny he needs to invent one and name it after me.......been two years now and I`m still waiting.......lol.....he is the master at mixing new inventions and anything he creates is ok by us.

One of the new ones was the Sapphire Sour and despite the lurid colour it is beautiful and very refreshing.

i-zB5fqgQ-X2.jpg

I went for the Rum Lore which was created by the newest member of the team, Anthony and it was lovely, he will do fabulously in Strong Water, very nice and friendly young man.

i-FcrjTLP-X2.jpg

As we waited for the food, Lenny asked us to try his latest creation, the Espresso Martini. I`m not fond of coffee anything, but this was delicious and very moreish.....I would thoroughly recommend anyone to try it. Tom loved it I have to say.

i-WsBFTw8-X2.jpg

i-VJFw3mP-X2.jpg

We did make one error in our choice of food for our first meal back, we ordered the Agua Chile Ceviche.......and didn`t read the description properly and missed it was mainly cilantro, which is a taste we both hate with a passion. Yep, we are both in the percentage of folks for whom it tastes like soap. Gross.

This dish was very fresh, but was pure cilantro.

i-xHWHkVj-X2.jpg

This is a cold dish and again, very fresh and clean......minus the cilantro crema on the plate, the old Seafood Tostado.

i-S46sCjZ-X2.jpg

One of our favourite dishes from here, is the Camarones al Ajillo.....my goodness this is gorgeous and if we hadn`t have been as tired, we`d have ordered one each as we don`t like to share it!!! Yes, it`s that good........

It does usually come with cilantro in the sauce, but Lenny remembered we didn`t like it so asked for it without the extra in the sauce. Beautiful dish.

i-9Kzk8Hx-X2.jpg

The evening was passing too quickly, it was the best time just sat at the bar catching up with everyone who saw us again. There isn`t a cocktail we don`t like from here, so we wanted one more before we called it a night, so I went for the Blackberry Daiquiri, one I had tasted for the first time when Lenny created it way back.......it is gorgeous too, very fruity.

i-NtXt5z5-X2.jpg

Tom had his old favourite, the Fountain of Youth which I thought was something else, it had been a while!!!!

i-qhH99Ct-X2.jpg

We really didn`t feel like dessert, but all of a sudden a Tres Leche Cake appeared on the bar for us, and like magic, all of a sudden we did feel like it.......this is the most gorgeous dessert and although it`s large, it`s very light and the meringue is one of the nicest I`ve ever tasted!

And Chef Carlos came out now to say hello too......he is a genius in the kitchen and a very, very nice man too. It was so lovely to see him again too.

Fernando also introduced us to the new Food and Beverage manager, Mark. We knew the previous one very well, but he had moved on to another hotel, shame as we got on so well with him, but we liked this new man too. It was so nice to meet him though.

i-tLrZ8Dw-X2.jpg

The evening was passing us by, we spent all of it chatting and catching up with all the folks we had got to know so well over the last few years, but all of a sudden we hit that wall. There really is nothing like that horrible feeling that you can`t focus on what you are saying and feel as though you are sleepwalking....and we had to walk all the way back to RP tonight......we were tempted to check in here at Sapphire for the night to save walking back lol...... And it`s really not that long a walk, it just feels like it sometime.

We said goodnight to everyone and assured them we`d see plenty of them during our stay. We had handed in a whole load of UK chocolate for them to share, with some set back alone for Lenny as his wife loved one particular brand last time, and a few select choices for Fernando who we absolutely adore, he is always so kind and welcoming to everyone who walks through the doors of SW. They do love the chocolate......::yes::

That walk back felt forever. But, we made it back and immediately jumped in the shower before hopping into bed. I always have the drapes open so I can fall asleep looking at the lights in the park....but tonight I didn`t even see the lights, I swear we were both sleeping before we even hit the pillow, it was almost 10.30pm.

It felt so good to be back. The RP is one of our favourite places in the whole world and it didn`t disappoint the whole trip. Hotel is immaculately clean, our room was so well looked after and had no issues with housekeeping as it is completely back to what it was before the pandemic.

Now, I just wanted to wake up and start our first full day back......and it was Thanksgiving, we were so looking forward to celebrating that for the first time.
Loved hearing about the TMs at Sapphire and you reuniting! Also shame we never made it to strong water. One day I shall go!

and up till the plane took off, I think I was still thinking it might get cancelled.

I know that feeling....have it right now as we are due to leave for (South) Florida tomorrow morning! I still don't believe it may actually happen!

We got the negative result and the wave of relief that came over us was immense. All the worry had been for nothing. I knew we felt ok, had no symptoms and hadn`t been in contact with anyone who had covid, but you never know.

Can totally relate to this too. Have had no symptoms but during those 15 minutes I think my mind made me think I had a sore throat and fever lol

here is still something very exciting about the airport to me, so maybe a little childish, but I like to see planes taking off and landing.

Absolutely! Watching planes is the best! Even better when you can do it from a hotel room!

In England we hadn`t worn masks for a long time, so it was quite unusual having to wear them again.

I can't imagine....we have not stopped wearing them the entire time...I feel naked now without one lol..it's going to be weird in FL to see not everyone wearing them all the time...I might be a little afraid.

Camarones al Ajillo

Yum....I think I could have that alone as a meal..with extra bread.

Such a great start to your trip report!!!!

I could feel your anticipation and tears with each step and you got closer and closer to Orlando! What a great night you had at Strongwater!!!

I can't wait to hear more

As for us, we are trying to stay calm with baited breath, and hope that things will work out for our trip mid February. We still have a bit of time...crossing my fingers that by then it will look a little better for travel again. I will have to put out feelers are selling the Daytona 500 tickets - in case we feel it is too risky to go.

Yay, for your first day. Sounds like you had the most perfect way to return. Seeing old and new friends and enjoying Strong Water. Yes, I too saw some road changes, when we drove around this last week. Ready for day two. Much enjoy your reporting your trip.

I know that feeling....have it right now as we are due to leave for (South) Florida tomorrow morning! I still don't believe it may actually happen!

Can totally relate to this too. Have had no symptoms but during those 15 minutes I think my mind made me think I had a sore throat and fever lol

Absolutely! Watching planes is the best! Even better when you can do it from a hotel room!

I can't imagine....we have not stopped wearing them the entire time...I feel naked now without one lol..it's going to be weird in FL to see not everyone wearing them all the time...I might be a little afraid.

Yum....I think I could have that alone as a meal..with extra bread.

That dish is gorgeous....shrimp is one of our favourite foods......I told one friend who said she wasn`t sure if she liked shrimp......if she didn`t like shrimp....we can`t be friends!!! No way......lol....

Oh goodness, yes!!! We were the same....waiting for the results I imagined I had a temperature.....lol....Tom said to me, you`re sitting beside the radiator and getting stressed, of course you`re getting hot!!! :blush: Our minds play tricks on us......

We loved being without masks, we tested regularly while we were there, so no sharing nasty viruses with anyone! But, back home now they`re supposed to be mandatory, but we went out last night to a restaurant and no one was wearing them, even walking in........ideal for us as we are over wearing them. I think when you`re there you may feel surprisingly comfortable without one....hope so anyway.

Hope you have a wonderful trip today, look forward to hearing how it went......but have an absolute blast.......:wave2:

Such a great start to your trip report!!!!

I could feel your anticipation and tears with each step and you got closer and closer to Orlando! What a great night you had at Strongwater!!!

I can't wait to hear more

As for us, we are trying to stay calm with baited breath, and hope that things will work out for our trip mid February. We still have a bit of time...crossing my fingers that by then it will look a little better for travel again. I will have to put out feelers are selling the Daytona 500 tickets - in case we feel it is too risky to go.

Thanks so much pumpkin.......it was one of the most emotional journeys we have ever made to Orlando. But, so enjoyable too. And we loved every second of it too and had a fabulous night getting reacquainted with everyone after almost 2 years.

Oh I would hope by the time your trip comes around, it should be so much simpler.....one would think!!! Will definitely keep our fingers and toes crossed everything works out for your trip to go ahead. I think staying calm is quite difficult especially when you read inflammatory headlines designed to panic us.....

And yes, having everything refundable or able to cancel or change last minute is essential today. But, it makes it hard to get too excited for trips as they can be pulled last minute now.

You should be fine......

Glad you`re reading along too...... :wave2:

Yay, for your first day. Sounds like you had the most perfect way to return. Seeing old and new friends and enjoying Strong Water. Yes, I too saw some road changes, when we drove around this last week. Ready for day two. Much enjoy your reporting your trip.

Thank you.

Glad you`re enjoying reading along too.

As always …….love the pre-Florida pictures. Virgin Atlantic has a lovely premium class!
Brenda:flower:

Thanks so much Brenda...... :flower3:

Yes, VA has a decent Premium service. We have been in the British Airways equivalent several times, but VA win for us with that class of travel, well, any class really, much prefer VA.

Ahh Carole, it is so exciting to hear about your travel day and flight.
I’m so glad you both were able to travel to Orlando now.
We have to try Strong Waters one of these trips, everything looks lovely and the drinks wow!
Funny, about cilantro I personally love it but I know many who do not like the taste. My mom is one of the .
It is nice to hear so many of the staff you know got to keep their jobs, such a hard time in the service industry!
Excited to hear about your American Thanksgiving’s Day!

What a truly fabulous first day! I can feel your excitement walking into RP. And all the familiar faces, of course you were chatting the night away!

We tried Strong Water for the first time and I immediately knew why you love it. It is so warm and cozy, I could easily spend an evening there 🥰

Ahh Carole, it is so exciting to hear about your travel day and flight.
I’m so glad you both were able to travel to Orlando now.
We have to try Strong Waters one of these trips, everything looks lovely and the drinks wow!
Funny, about cilantro I personally love it but I know many who do not like the taste. My mom is one of the .
It is nice to hear so many of the staff you know got to keep their jobs, such a hard time in the service industry!
Excited to hear about your American Thanksgiving’s Day!

Thank you so much Caroline......oh you have to try Strong Water Bar, I think you and Andi would love it, they make the best cocktails and Chef Carlos has some amazing vegetarian options I`m sure Andi would love too.

I asked someone who loves cilantro what they taste when they eat it and they said it was just fresh tasting and couldn`t understand why we taste soap lol.....it is a very odd one for sure why we all taste it differently.

We were excited to celebrate Thanksgiving for the first time in the States ::yes::

What a truly fabulous first day! I can feel your excitement walking into RP. And all the familiar faces, of course you were chatting the night away!

We tried Strong Water for the first time and I immediately knew why you love it. It is so warm and cozy, I could easily spend an evening there 🥰

It was the weirdest feeling, strong emotion being back, but at the same time, we felt as if we`d never been away.

Oh goodness yes, you get the warmest welcome there, they have an amazing team and they do their cocktails and rums! I`m so glad you both enjoyed it Maria.....🍹

Oh my goodness what a great travel and arrival day! Even reading it made me feel a wee bit emotional. Love traveling PE with Virgin. They really are the best. We did travel upper class with them on our 30th wedding anniversary and I slept most of the flight which was brilliant! Those lie-flat beds are something else! At the minute I’d be happy to travel in the hold just to get there :rotfl:
So glad you connected with so many old friends from UO. I’m sure they were so happy to see you both. So lovely of you to bring chocolate too 😊

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter