"home resort" please advise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillis95

Mouseketeer
We're new at this DVC stuff..but lovin it! We have reservavtions at WLV (our home) in Feb 8-13 '04. We are planning to take the 'whole family' and need 10 more points. Does it matter who I rent from at this point. For example people list "130 BCV points" etc..etc.. Frokm what I remember I think I can rent from anyone at this point because it will be 6 months out now. Am I correct and does anyone have 10pts they want to rent?

Thanks

Gillis,

I'm new to this also, but I don't think it matters what home resort you rent from, as long the use-years line up.

That said, as soon as my contract closes (it's passed ROFR) in a couple of weeks I will have points you can rent at VWL.

If you're interested, please email me: tinkerbellesmom@sbcglobal.net.

As long as you are within the 7 month window, you can rent from anyone. They do not even have to be the same use year as you, just valid points in the time of your trip. You will want a transfer done to your ccount to make the reservation easiest. This can be done via e-mail to ms.

I would work quickly, that time tends to be crowded.

Good luck
Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter