Home with news and rumors!

My understanding is that any refurbishment, demolition, or construction with the villas would have to be ADA compliant, but also consistent with wetlands development legislation enacted since original construction. In other words, I don't think it is simply a matter of WDW or DVD deciding to do something with this property.
They would not have to make all of the villas ADA compliant. There are guidelines for the number that need to be made accessible, based on the total number of units in the resort. It works out to approximately 4%. I think there were around 65 units in the original resort, so they would only have to make a few accessible.

As you can tell from my signature, I'm always excited when I read more things about a possible DLR DVC! Thanks for sharing your conversation. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter