Homecomin or Raglan Road?

It's what dreams are made of.

We've been going to Raglan Road every trip since it opened and have always had great meals there. I haven't been to Homecoming yet, mostly because we only go to Disney Springs once a trip and we always eat at Raglan Road. It does look good, but I can't give up my bread and butter pudding.
Lol! I use to have the same problem with disney springs. I use to go only once per trip...and I always had to eat at WGPE! Then i changed it up and went multiple times per trip, just so i can try new restaurants. :) Its great! Anywho, I remember eating at Raglan Road on my very first trip many moons ago. It was love at first sight. I've been a regular ever since. I love the food, atmosphere, the beer selection, and the live band/dancers! Truly awesome performers. Such a fun upbeat atmosphere. You will love it. If anything, pop in and have a drink at the bar. You can order an app there too if you want. Thats what I do sometimes. I love the spontaneous pop-ins.

Does anyone ever go to RR and only order the bread pudding? I'm thinking I could do both, but IDK....I've never gone to a restaurant and only ordered dessert.
You could totally do that! Many ppl make an ADR just for drinks and dessert. :)

We do Raglan Road almost every trip. It always ends up being one of our favourite meals. Love the food, the bread pudding, and the atmosphere. This coming trip we have decided to try Homecomin' just for something new. We'll likely go back and do RR again next trip.

I don't think you'll be disappointed

I have done RR and yes, it was good but they give you a TON of food and we couldn't come close to eating it all! I had the Pork chops and got 3 HUGE chops plus potatoes, gravy, veggies and bread. I have not been to Homecoming but have a reservation there in September so I'm looking forward to doing something different...heard it's really good too! good luck!

I have done RR and yes, it was good but they give you a TON of food and we couldn't come close to eating it all! I had the Pork chops and got 3 HUGE chops plus potatoes, gravy, veggies and bread. I have not been to Homecoming but have a reservation there in September so I'm looking forward to doing something different...heard it's really good too! good luck!

Thank you!

Yes, Homecomin' is so good. It is my third favorite now! The hush puppies and mac and cheese are to die for!!

For our Disney Spring-and-resort only trip in July I already had Homecomin' booked but because of this thread I also decided to book Raglan Road for arrival night with Open Table. Do you guys think RR is suitable for a birthday dinner for our 4 yo who is turning 5 that day? We never been to either and DH made me promise that we wouldn't go to T-Rex or Rainforest Café on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter