Homemade Christmas Gifts from Child

Check out pinterest. There are some many cute ideas.

Search
kid crafts
diy kid crafts
holiday crafts
homemade gifts etc.

You'll find too many ideas. lol

When I was about that age we used puzzle pieces to make wreath and Christmas tree shaped ornaments. We started by painting all the pieces green and then glued them together and used the smallest craft balls to add holly berries and ornaments. We topped it off with a pretty ribbon. They turned out really cute and my mom still hangs them on the tree every year. I also have a glittered pinecone ornament that my kindergartener made last year at her school.

Well, i also used to do the same as we were taught about this in the school. During the activity hour, I remember a lot of work which was related to handcrafts was taught to us.

I need a cute gift for my third graders to make for their parents. I've tried pinterest, but nothing has caught my eye. Has your child made something at school that you treasure? It is a Christian school, so nativity based gifts are great too. Thanks!

This past month, I attended an art workshop which I found about from here and there I learned to make sunflower fields, I just got my apron and went over there. The reason was the same, I wanted my kid to get an interest in these activities and to be creative. I think you are doing a great job and this should certainly make the child's parents really happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter