Honey and half-and-half

jlindemer

Mouseketeer
Are these available at Cabanas or room service? Or at the beverage station?

Thanks!

I know they have honey at Cove Cafe, we always had honey with the hot teas that we got there last Fall. It may be available elsewhere as well, but that was the only place we requested it. I have no idea about the half and half, sorry.

Are these available at Cabanas or room service? Or at the beverage station?

Thanks!

I know the drink station had half and half in one of the machines
15x8l09.jpg

You are me! Befor I went vegan, I lived on half and half, honey and English breakfast tea! I kniw you can get both on board. I *think* honey was in packets wherever the peanut butter is in the buffets. I was able to request honey/half and half from servers as well. I dont think they had honey and such at the drink station proper, I took extra honey at breakfast. :thumbsup2

We'll be on the Magic on Friday too! From your picture it looks like your sons may be close in age to our grandsons. As far as your original question goes, we have sailed on the Fantasy in January '13 and January '14 and found honey and half and half both times. Here's hoping for a great cruise for all of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter