honeymoon after 24 years?

7thdwarf/dopey

<font color = red>Disney for Dopey and Dopey for D
well DW and I will be married for 24 years this month(22nd)! We have booked our first trip w/o kids for this October 24-31 at POR.

We have never had a honeymoon! Heck, we have never even had a day or weekend away without any kids. Some of you might be thinking "no way", but its true! Up until this past year, kids and work have always come first. Then i became disabled. We have begun a new chapter in our lives and are excited with the fact that we can actually put ourselves first for once. Its a strange feeling at first.

I want to do something really special for my DW at WDW. What are your suggestions?

The reason i posted here was because I want to give her the honeymoon she never had. Is this possible?

Well there are carriage rides at PO or FW for $30( they are 30 mins. long) that would be romantic.
Or There is a rehitchin thing they do at the Garden grill in Epcot, that might be fun.
Maybe a nice quite dinner at one of the great places to eat. The Cal. Grill has a view of the castle and is suppose to be beautiful at night.
Then theres one of those fireworks cruises You can even have them serve you drinks and appitizers.
Hope this helps.
Have a Great trip!

yes, i have a few romantic dinners planned. The carriage ride sounds like a great idea. Where would i look for info on that? thanks dalpal!

You can make res. for the carriage ride by calling 407 824 2832. You can call up to 60 days in advance.
Have fun!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter