Honeymoon Photos

X-mas Bride

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have the phone number where I can request the photography session? We want to do this even though our package does not include it.

Thanks!!

You can call Disney Event Productions at 407-827-5099 (voice mail menu choice 3) (Stephanie. she's very friendly). They're open M-F 8-5. Make sure you want to do this before committing- there's a $50 cancellation fee. I learned the hard way! We're going through with it, but I wish now that I hadn't signed on.

No one has been willing to share their photos - not a good sign! and there have been at least two negative posts that I've seen recently - one that she hated the photos, and the other said the album fell apart after looking at it a couple times.

Thanks for the advice!

Anyone here like their pictures? Any comments or suggestions would be great!!

We're going to do the photo session as well. I have heard from only 1 person here on the boards and she said hers fell apart after looking through the album once, but DH got the name of the photographer we're using (I don't remember who it is off hand) and he got the name from one of his colleagues who's daughter got married at WDW and used the same person. She said this person was fabulous! I'll see if I can get the name of the photographer from DH.

Thanks! That would be great. It would make me a little more secure if I knew a name to request. :)

I asked him after I posted and he couldn't remember where he put the name. But I e-mailed him this thread at work and asked him to ask his colleague again... He'll post the name for you once he finds it!

DH just told me the name of ther person who was recommended to us to use was Vicki Foster. I have not seen how the pics or the album came out, but like I said, a colleague of DH's said her daughter used Vicki for her wedding and has not had any complaints.

We are scheduled to do the photo shoot on Dec. 16th at MK. I'll ask my FW to follow-up on this.

We couldn't get Vicky (she's on vacation next week when we're going) so I'm not sure what to think now... I would imagine that if my album fel apart I could call Disney to compain about it, I can't see Disney as the type of company that would let that happen and not do anything about it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter