Honeymoon Planning - Where to start?

cmuchill

Earning My Ears
Ok, I am new here. Here is my situation:
We are planning to honeymoon at Disney in Flordia. Neither of us have been to Flordia or Disney and figured this was a perfect time to do it. We want to do like a 3 day cruise and 4 day land trip. We would lvoe to stay longer but we are paying for it ourselves. We wil be gettnig married July 10, 2004 and want to arrive in Florida like Sunday night and start our Disney vacation Monday. I will be 25 and my fiance will be 23, in case that helps you help us out. Unfortunatly the Disney site does not provide much detail on the package we want. We really do not know where to start. I have listed what we want to do other than that I am looking for any and all suggestions. I need advice from researching, to booking, and to enjoying. Please help me and my fiance enjoy our first trip to Disney. I can be emailed at philcastonia@flashmail.com and appreciate any tips/conversations we could have to help us out. Thank you in advance for yout time in helping us.

Look at previous posts for honeymoon tips.

Thanks for all the wonderful information. I am sure my trip will be much better now. I don't know what I would have done with out your help. Thanks again.

We're going on our honeymoon to WDW next June so maybe I can help you a little. Aside from reading all of the posts. go to the www.disneyworld.com site and browse through all the resorts to see which one you might want to stay at and how much they cost, etc. Then check out the resorts board here for more info on the resorts you pick. There's a disney cruise site too, but I'm not sure what it is (though probably www.disneycruise.com) but if you go to www.disney.com, there's a link to click on from there. There you can read about the ships and what is offered, etc. Also, go to www.disneyhoneymoons.com and request information and they'll send you lots of brochures and stuff. Congrats on your engagement and have fun planning!

Hi Phil,

Since neither of you have been before, I would suggest getting a travel agent who knows what they are doing. I suggest DreamsUnlimitedtravel.com (they host these boards) It does not cost more and they can really help you plan and save money.

Congrats and Good Luck!!

I would also recommend Dreams Unlimited. Our agent Tammy was a doll -- she continued to update our itinerary and get us discounts as soon as they were released. We ended up saving about 40% off rack rate for our honeymoon. She also made all of our priority seating arrangements and even had flowers sent to our room the day of our wedding!

Marne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter