Honeymoon Registry

This is so neat!! Too bad this couldnt have come 6 months sooner. I bet people will get great use of this:woohoo: !

It's still not "live" but it looks like you can register and be notified when this service is available.

You're right Maggimus. This could beat out the china and silverware registries. ;)

I really hope they get this active soon. I've only got 5months to go, and I'd pick this over china patterns any day.

I really hope they get this active soon. I've only got 5months to go, and I'd pick this over china patterns any day.

HEEHEE! Definitly better than the china gifts!:rotfl:
Our wedding is in a month! Hope it is up soon!

I...er...actually called. (...I only did it for you guys)

After putting me on hold for a near eternity, the nice fellow at the number on the page said he couldn't give me an exact date, but that it was scheduled for some time in January. Shouldn't be too long...month may be kind of tight though.

Plenty of time for anybody getting married in October anyway :rolleyes1 .

Pax

Awesome, I was just about to come on here and see if any of you guys had experience with Honeymoon registries. We just got engaged and don't even have a date in mind yet, but I'm already starting to daydream about the honeymoon. Don't know where yet, but Disney is high in the running!

Looks like they just announced it's going to open on Valentines day.

Sorry it won't be available for your wedding Steph.

I've just got a litle while longer to wait.

Pax

that is such a wonderful idea. my bf and i are talking about weddings (we already have decided our honeymoon is going to be disney world, even though we're not engaged yet!) :rotfl2:

we're both already out in the real world, so we dont need bedding or dishes. plus our familes will be coming from all over, so they dont want to have to lug their gifts with them.

my question will be, can you see as you get closer to the wedding how much has been "registered." if enough family members and friends give "gifts" i may find it in my budget to upgrade the room or something!

Do you think the Magic Money could be used to pay off a MYW package??

I'd love to splurge for the Platinum Package, and this would be a great way to help afford it! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter