• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hooking up

TeenDisneyGod

Earning My Ears
I know this is probably a question that a lot of you are wondering but, im going on a trip with a few of my high school friends in august before we all go to college and we were wondering is there any way people hook up or if they do, is it easy where do we do it and how much do you all do it? Thanks in advance

I know this is probably a question that a lot of you are wondering but, im going on a trip with a few of my high school friends in august before we all go to college and we were wondering is there any way people hook up or if they do, is it easy where do we do it and how much do you all do it? Thanks in advance

Well.....I know there's a august visit thread going on know. I don't really mean what you mean by hook up, unless you mean meet up. If thats what you mean, check in that other thread.

LOL I hope this hooking up is meeting up in the parks. If so, then like qmaz said.. look at the thread! If it's what we both were thinking, then I wouldn't talk about that on here

... This has got to be the sketchiest thread I've seen on the teen board since I joined.

I'm guessing this guy didn't like y'alls answers because this is his only post :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter