• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop De Do Revue

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
With a party of 8 for a 6:15 show is it better to make a reservation for 4 and 4 or 1 at 8? I know this is all opinion TIA

Problem I am having is that I do not know what seating changes may exist when it reopens next month. In the past, you could do either but getting eight together was more limited than four and thus could be harder to get, particularly if reservation was not made as far out as possible. Moreover, it may now be extremely difficult to get eight, even if allowed, if my understanding is correct that reservations will be limited to the same, short 60-day out rule as the one for restaurants (which has made it difficult now to even get popular restaurants if you have only four)

Category 1 is approximately 3/4's of the downstairs area closest to the stage, Category 2 is the back and part of the sides 1/4 of the downstairs area and the back balcony area that has direct view of stage, and Category 3 is the sides of the balcony area. See attached map

Attachments

• 01d3c9--000374.jpg
    01d3c9--000374.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Yeah, we were definitely CAT 1 then. We were so close we were like part of the show.

I booked Cat 1 for 8 this morning. I originally booked 6:15, then remembered I wanted 4pm. (With Mon/Tues no longer available, had to change my plans on the fly, got confused) 😁

I would think to book all 8 at once, especially if you want to sit together. Ive read that in the past, the seating assignments are made in advance. When you arrive, you will already have an assigned table.

I booked a party of 13 (cat 1) this morning with no issues. I'd book the 8 altogher so that you are guaranteed to sit together.

With a party of 8 for a 6:15 show is it better to make a reservation for 4 and 4 or 1 at 8? I know this is all opinion TIA
I would book 1 for 8 as your 2 for 4s might not be close and they will not be able to move you near each other as all tables are reserved and assigned

For those who managed to get a reservation, did you call or go online? Every time and date we entered said no availability.

If you didn’t book the day of release, I doubt there are many/ if any time slots left. Set up a reservation finder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter