• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop De Do

I just called and a CM looked and said there was nothing available for the week I'm going which is 12-17 - 12-25. She then ask if she could put me on hold while she asked her manager. She came back after about 10 minutes and said her manager told her that HDDR was going to be under refurbishment and they didn't want to release any dates till they were closer to re-opening. She said her manager said to try back in mid August, but that was not a guarantee that they would be available yet.

I just called and a CM looked and said there was nothing available for the week I'm going which is 12-17 - 12-25. She then ask if she could put me on hold while she asked her manager. She came back after about 10 minutes and said her manager told her that HDDR was going to be under refurbishment and they didn't want to release any dates till they were closer to re-opening. She said her manager said to try back in mid August, but that was not a guarantee that they would be available yet.
Oh, no! I hope that's not true. I have a reservation during this time and I was really looking forward to it.

Oh, no! I hope that's not true. I have a reservation during this time and I was really looking forward to it.

She said the would be open at that time, but that they would not release the dates to book for November and December till they knew for sure when they were re-opening. That's why she suggested looking again in August.

OH no! I was able to book the 4:00 pm show for 12/7 on our ADR date. I hope we don't have an issue.

Our party of 15 booked the 615 for 12/17...hope it is still on

Strange how some are able to book and others are not. Did you book online or call? I've been trying to book since my 180 days and all I get is unavailable. I've called twice, and the first time was told she couldn't find any available for the whole week either. The second time I called I got the above message about the refurbishment.

I've been trying to book for week of 12/3-12/10, and nothing. I guess I'll keep trying and hope the glitch is fixed, or they release more days/times in December!

Strange how some are able to book and others are not. Did you book online or call? I've been trying to book since my 180 days and all I get is unavailable. I've called twice, and the first time was told she couldn't find any available for the whole week either. The second time I called I got the above message about the refurbishment.
I booked online with no issues. I'm sorry that it's been such a problem for you.

I also think Disney is changing the hours or he website is just glitching really bad. We booked an 8pm show in order to use our dining plan and it shows up on MDE as 830. We had the same reservation in February and it always showed up as 8pm on the app.

I also think Disney is changing the hours or he website is just glitching really bad. We booked an 8pm show in order to use our dining plan and it shows up on MDE as 830. We had the same reservation in February and it always showed up as 8pm on the app.

The current schedule of shows is: 4:00, 6:15, and 8:30. Been this way for years. It is about a 2 hour show and they clean and reset in the extra time

I called on my 180 +10 day

I booked online.

Joining this thread just to keep myself updated. I've been trying for a week to get the 6:15 show on 1/8. I've actually tried for ANY HDDR show for ANY date from 1/7 through 1/12 and nothing was available, so it wasn't just the 6:15 shows that weren't book-able. I called to check and the CM told me to try back in September. No idea where she got that date....that's 4 months out so kinda odd? I've been trying daily with no luck.

I'm booked for 2 for 12/9 booked at the 180+ window for 6:15. Booked and paid for. Just following to see if Disney starts cancelling people or rearranging schedules.

I tried booking this morning for a date in November. the CM said "this is strange, the whole entire month of November is booked". I find that hard to believe as i have never had any issues getting a reservation and even ones at the last minute. She said, let me check and see if it will be under refurbishment, went to check, then came back and said that everything was booked and to keep trying back as it gets closer to my trip. Am hoping it is a glitch or something, this is my DH favorite thing to do on our trips and the only request that he makes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter