Hoop De Doo at 90 days out?

MelAnderson

Mouseketeer
I made reservations for Hoop Dee Doo earlier this year for my November trip to Disney. Since that time, I had to make a change to add an extra person. I called today and the reservationist told me that the change would make it a new reservation. Will I have bad seats (i.e. the rear) at this point (90 days out)? I would just rather not go at all if I'm going to be seated in the back. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

depending on when you are going in november (busy or slow, nov has both due to holiday) it's a bit of a gamble... i would call and ask the cm how many seats avail vs. how many it holds and that could help you gauge where your seats would be... at 90 days out, i would guess that you would still be near the front, but i am not sure...

also, not knowing the size/makeup of your group, could you possibly keep the original ressie for that number minus one and book a table of two for the newcomer and another further back? (again, it would totally depend upon the dynamics of your group)

anyway, my best "advice" would be to call wdw-dine and ask... the worst that can happen is they say they are unable to share that info...

I made my ressies two days ago for our November trip. We are going Nov 12-19. They had plenty of space in the 7:15. The CM told me that the latest show doesn't book up very fast.

I've heard that all the seats are good but since I've never been,
I can't confirm that.

Don't be to worried about the seating. We did the Hoop de Doo during our first WDW holiday in July. Pioneer hall where it is held is suprising compact so even those sitting at the back would not feel to far from the stage. Plus there is quite a lot of interaction between the players and the audience, where they mingle and perform throughout the hall including the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter