Hoop-de-doo cornbread in Vacation Magic

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I wanted to remind everyone here about the recipe for Hoop-de-doo cornbread on pg 28 of the Spring issue of Vacation Magic.I made it and it was easy (a big requirement) and so good! The first time I made it, I didn't tell DH where it was from, and as soon as I bit into it, I started singing. Maybe you will too!

My DD11 wanted to make it when the recipe came out since we all liked it at the HDD this winter. Now I know why we liked it so much. It was very sweet!!

I wanted to remind everyone here about the recipe for Hoop-de-doo cornbread on pg 28 of the Spring issue of Vacation Magic.I made it and it was easy (a big requirement) and so good! The first time I made it, I didn't tell DH where it was from, and as soon as I bit into it, I started singing. Maybe you will too!

Did you use eggs? How many? They aren't listed in the contents, but are mentioned in mixing the stuff. "...blend milk, eggs and oil..."

I was going to make it when I noticed this little snafu. Every cornbread I've ever made has eggs in it.

DisFlan

Did you use eggs? How many? They aren't listed in the contents, but are mentioned in mixing the stuff. "...blend milk, eggs and oil..."

I was going to make it when I noticed this little snafu. Every cornbread I've ever made has eggs in it.

I remember that issue now. DD11 had her heart set on making it so we looked up other recipes and added a similiar amount of egg (1 or 2? can't quite remember)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter