Hoop De Doo or Ohana's For Dinner? Both?

Alice-in-wonder

DIS Veteran
Had to cancel my Ohana's dinner reservation in order to make a reservation for the Hoop De Doo Revue. Should I try to squeeze Ohana's in for dinner on another night (over Tony's)? Just wondering if it is worth it. We already have a breakfast reservation for Ohana's. We have never been to the Revue or to Ohana's!! :)

Reviews for 'Ohanas have been mixed, but I haven't been there myself. General consensus seems to be that breakfast there is pretty good but dinner has at least a 50% chance of being rushed/cold/overcooked or any combination thereof. Haven't seen much about Tony's- I think I would keep it the way you have it, especially if you have kids or are on the DDP.

'Ohana is a must-do for us - the whole family loves it. I am a Lady and the Tramp fiend, but Tony's is just basic Italian...it isn't on the same level as 'Ohana.

We went to Ohana's for dinner last August and really enjoyed it. It wasn't the best ever though, and if it was between that and HDDR, we'd easily go with the latter. Now, if it was O'hana or Tony's, we'd go with O'hana.

We did both on our last trip and we're doing both on our next trip. Ohanas on our first night and HDDR on our 4th night. We love both.

Just got back Sat. and let me say...you should keep both!!! Hadn't been to O'hana in years and it was by far the best meal of our trip!! It was awesome!!! Hoop Dee Doo you do for the experience, not the food. We also did HDD for like our 4th time and had blast! Food was good, but NOTHING like O'hana!!!:)

I have to agree with most of the other Disers here. O'hana is a family favorite, we go every year and would recommend it to anyone! :thumbsup2 So, if it won't leave too big of a dent in your meal budget, try to do both!!! BTW, you will love HDDR! :lmao: Enjoy... :goodvibes

Doug

I would do the HDDR. The last time we were at O'Hana's was a few years ago and it was fair at best. We love the food at the HDDR and it's the best show at WDW. :thumbsup2

Hi, I ended up trading out a Tony's reservation for one at Ohana for a 5:30 pm dinner. I was surprised and happy I could get one then because everytime I looked, the reservations were for 9:00 pm or later. I'm glad I traded out. But.....I still want to see the inside of Tony's for the Lady and the Tramp theme! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter