Hoop De Doo Payment Question - why now?

mlayton14

DIS Veteran
Hello all .. we (ages 40, 34, 73, 71, 2, and 1) are planning a trip in the coming months and want to book Hoop De Doo Music Review (been to Disney 15 times and never did this). Anyway, when trying to book online it says I will be charged on credit card immediately .. BUT, I am on the dining plan. I certainly dont want to prepay for something that I dont plan on ever paying for (other than DDP itself).

Am I missing something where I can specify dining plan online and only submit a credit card to guarantee the reservation? Thanks very much in advance !!

I also tried to reserve it online and would have been charged. I called the dining hotline to book and they took my credit card number to hold it, but will not be charged unless we don't show up or cancel within 48 hrs.

If you did not enter your resort reservation number into the dining reservation system (there is an option to do this), try that. If it still doesn't work, you'll need to make that reservation by phone to get the dining plan noted.

We had the same experience and we were told by Disney reservations that the ressies that are prepaid have to be made by phone if you do not want your CC to be charged if you are on the dining plan.

Still working out the glitches in the online system for DDP and prepaid reservations.

Have a great time!

Did you make the reservations on the phone? Just curious. I did (2 months ago) and was told I wouldn't be charged, but then when looking at cc statement, I was charged. I guess I don't care much since we're not on dining plan and not planning on cancelling. Still-I was told we wouldn't be charged until the 48 hour period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter