Hoop de Doo ticket question

JerseyBallerina

Mouseketeer
When I made the PSs doe the HDD, the CM said something about a ticket. Because this phone call was a good 3 months ago, I'm a little fuzzy on the details. Do I need a ticket to get in or is my PS number the ticket? If I do need a ticket, where do I pick it up? Another question, is seating first come, first served based on PS or based on when you actually get there? If our show is at 7:15 and we're at the Swan, what time would you reccomend leaving, and what route would you take?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions but time's ticking and I just keep thinking about all the things I still don't know about! :)

Yes, you do have to pick up a ticket. We did it at the check in or guest services at our hotel. (we stayed at the AllStar Movies.). I think the tables are based on when you made your PS. It was a pain to get to. We had a rental car, so we drove to Fort Wilderness and had to transfer to a bus which drove us to Pioneer Hall. I think if you go to the Magic Kingdom and take the ferry from there it would be faster.

It was a great show and worth it! My 2 nieces--one aged 5 and the other 2 just laughed and clapped--and they even ate lots of dinner!

We have a PS for 7:15 and were told by the CM that made it that we need to be there 1 hour early to pick up our tickets for the HDD.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

An alternative route if getting to the monorail is easy, you could take it to the CR then take the boat to FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter