HOOP-DEE-DO Survival ?

The chicken has been variable for a while now. I was told a number of yrs ago that they had changed suppliers and then switched back due to quality issues. I agree that with supply issues and staffing it could be hit or miss but honestly its been going on longer than the last 2 yrs. I have never had any truly awful chicken, just some that wasnt quite as good. Given the volume and experience of that kitchen when the HDDR is going on I believe they get plenty of experience. As a past performer at the HDDR I never got to see the kitchen. :D

Add me to the list that is waiting for the buffet to return. Guess it's time to write a letter, not that I think that'll do much good! We are excited for HDDR to return. We'll be sure to make reservations for HDDR in September!

It's true that the Skillet/All-You-Care-to-Eat they serve now at Trails End is not the same as the old buffet.

They've had decades in the past to perfect the HDDR meal service (food types, service styles) and the Trails End buffet foods (again, types and styles). Disney should be chomping at the bit to reinstate those winning formulas - you would think, right?.

Sorry you had a bad experience, @NCDisNut. I won't go back to either (HDDR or TE buffet) until they have a little time under their belt again.

Bama Ed
I hope Christmas 2023 will be enough time, because that’s when we’re going back to The Fort! Can’t wait! we’ve never been to hoop de doo so I’m very much looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter