Hoop Dee Doo and the DP

OverplanninJess

Life's just so much fun when there's a Disney vaca
We've already booked and paid for Hoop Dee Doo (on credit card)...if we were to get the dining plan added to our package would we get credited for paying seperately for the show? (since we can use 2 table service credits for HDD instead) :confused3

I'm pretty sure that if you tell disney then they will give you a refund and then u can use 2 of your table service meals to see the show. I am not 100% sure but if u call 407-wdwdine then they will answer your question. (Hoop-Dee-Doo is a spectacular show!!!!!!!!!!)

I made reservations for our September trip and told them I would be on the dining plan. I was told I would not have to prepay.

No worries, I called reservations and got it all straightened out...added dining plan and got credited $ for Hoop Dee Doo...very excited about the dining plan...got reservations at a few places we would not have tried otherwise! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter