Hoop Dee Doo Category 1 seating

Noreaster15

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to get Category 1 seating for our arrival date of Nov. 30th but there's only cat 2 and 3 left. Does anyone have any tips or inside info on how to get Cat 1 even though it says 'sold out'?

Are you looking online or trying over the phone? You have to reserve for dinner shows over the phone. Other than calling to see if Category 1 is available, I don't have any tips to get it. Have you been there before? We have always done category 2 seating and our tables were great! This year we splurged for category 1 since I'm the only one out of our party who has been there... I wanted them to be right in the middle of it all for their first time. We called at our 180 day mark so of course it is much easier getting the category you want that far out. Good luck! :thumbsup2

. . . Does anyone have any tips or inside info on how to get Cat 1 even though it says 'sold out'?

1) If we are sold out, we are sold out.
2) HDDR-Luau-BBQ-V&A have finite capacities.
3) In EVERY other eatery we could insert an override code and get you in. *
4) With these, there is simply no room.
5) All you can do is keep checking for a cancellation.

* Certain Concierge have a OVERRIDE CODE that allows them to insert guests
into even sold out venues. Regardless of time or number in their party. This
is one reason why some eateries always run late on their ADR's. In some cases,
there could be an additional 100 people inserted into a sold-out eatery. But,
such cannot be used for capacity-limited eateries mentioned above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter