Hoop Dee Doo - Dining Plan - Payment

Rylee

DIS Veteran
Would someone explain Hoop Dee Doo and using the DP?

How does this work...

If you are using Dining Credits for payment, do you still have to pay in advance when booking?

Thanks.

From what I recall reading here you need to make sure your room res is connected to the ADR. And to me sounds like this is a time where it is easier to call in and book.

I think we had to provide a credit card to hold the ADR, then signed in when we got there - that sign in I guess removed the credit card hold and put our DDP TS credits toward it.

I think we had to provide a credit card to hold the ADR, then signed in when we got there - that sign in I guess removed the credit card hold and put our DDP TS credits toward it.

This is what I was told last week when I called to make my HDD ressie. I gave a CC# to hold the reservation, but was assured that it would not be charged unless I failed to show up or cancelled with less than 2 days to go. I was told when you check in, you will tell them you are using your DDP credits for the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter